Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

I dont miss camping lol.. I hated it every time. Especially if I waited and missed out. I remember that happened for Cool Grey IX retros.. I couldnt believe they sold out and that retro wasn't even that hyped.

KanyIZZY KanyIZZY I don't miss camping either lol. I remember the 09 Space Jam release and the employee at Champs said that they only had 3 pairs :smh: At least with raffles, I know by Friday afternoon if I missed out so that I can try online

I dont miss camping lol.. I hated it every time. Especially if I waited and missed out. I remember that happened for Cool Grey IX retros.. I couldnt believe they sold out and that retro wasn't even that hyped.

That cool grey cw was still getting people. The CG XI was still fresh in people's mind and that's the reason why Nike made that cw. I was still working at NTNY at the time and the line was nuts. I never camped out for a shoe ever, I never thought a shoe was worth that much hassle, but more power to those who camped out in crazy weather conditions.

T-Ward on YouTube vlogged a 20 hour campout for the Top 3 Gold 1s recently. That was as close as I want to get to it, lol. Someone pulled out a pistol at that campout.

i usually don't say much about age and sneakers

but that man looks way to old to be out waiting for 20 hours for a shoe. at some point with age you learn that some kicks are out of reach my boys camped and got them top 3's from wish atl. i could have too just i rather go to work and not be cold

with that said i will be camping Lenox for the ATL uptempo and that should only be 4-5 hours max with a small crew taking shifts (personal pair)

I'm too lazy and old for camping

I don't even want to mess with FNL because of their 8-10 pick up time, which ends up being a line where you wait for an hour.

I'd rather go to FTL or FTA where I have until 3pm and don't have to wait in line that long.

Last edited:
Not even gonna lie, I sometimes miss those camping days.. you’d go with a couple friends and wait in line with people who have the same passion as you.. especially being a teenager and just chillin.. and in the morning when you finally got your pair, felt a lot better and accomplishing rather than just winning raffles or copping online. I’m sure a lot of us have some funny and unforgettable moments camping LOL

nah one thing you learn from teen me to adult me money is time i make to damn much to be standing around for 20 hours my limit is 3 hours and im making an exception for the uptempos cause some of my old ATL folks flying in from NY to cop pairs. so i will camp with them. if it was for me i be like hell with it.

i still get limited stuff just less work (retail) i just grew out of the whole camp ish

plus now folks in line early are mostly resellers and people who honestly have no passion other than the worth of they shoes its not the same and half the time they copping to flip. i pulled up to get a pair of royal 1's like 1 hour before the store open. dude camped with his small kids all getting adult sizes.

KanyIZZY KanyIZZY I don't miss camping either lol. I remember the 09 Space Jam release and the employee at Champs said that they only had 3 pairs :smh: At least with raffles, I know by Friday afternoon if I missed out so that I can try online

3 pairs savage. they did that with the shattered backboards in Atlanta store posted their winners online like 8 winners not even a whole full size (FTL a big one)

Most I ever did was about 16 hours for the DMP pack in 2006. I took a bus down to the city from upstate because I was in college at the time and the DMP release was super limited back then. Stood on a few more lines since then but I think that cool grey IX release was the last time.

** I lied lol.. I didnt camp but waited for like 3 hours for the Jordan XI low cherry bc of childhood nostalgia.

Last edited:
You got 50 year olds camping for tvs at best buy

i don't think you'e ever to old to go out and get something you want

i'm not doing it tho lol

facts but for some that's their best chance at getting TV at that price for their family. I always assumed door busters were not for folks who didn't have the income to cop that stuff thought the year at sale and regular price.

Sneakers on the other hand are different to me. That man ain't trying to flip that Off brand TV he really wants that and for 600 dollars off might be his best chance for him and his family to have such a thing.

Tward seems cool but his wife better than mine.

He got a newborn.

My wife would divorce me if I left the house for a day to get shoes.

damn his wife is a real G. Then again she prob knew him and knows what hes about. though my chick ain't hearing ish about what i'm about if i had a newborn trust me :lol:

she would have been like top 3 wont top 18 years of child support.

^^ A mess.. that's how it was in Buffalo.. hated that ish too. Im so glad we have these apps now thats one of the few good things that has come out of this sneaker thing with technology. Feels a little more fair too.

Eye don’t like camping either but there are people out here paying top dollar to resellers who are camping so it is what it is.

Eye only camp for insane hype releases and that’s because people are paying me top dollar for them.

As for older folks camping, it’s not a big deal to me but they are out there to resell it they have their kids with them. But sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get what you want

Let's get it
12472545_766855550082735_1857399607639347334_n.jpg

Never stood a line more than an hour or two but what I find great is all these years I've wasted time doing many in store raffles for super gr to limited shoes; different states, cities and areas with finishlines to footactions, etc.. Maybe hit on 3 or 4 shoes out of dozens upon dozens entries. Ever since the nike and ftl co. stores went with online raffles, I've hit on over 75% of the raffles with low to higher head starts. I doubt it's a coincidence. :nthat:

Still undecided whether I want these or not. I saw them on feet and they look good. I'll attempt, but I won't be mad if I don't cop.

In Houston you didn’t have to stand in line, just be able to run fast when the doors open :lol: :lol:

There would always be ppl camping out, I would just pull up at 6am and rush the doors lmao.

Yes! That was my style of camping out! I loved those days I copped eggplants foams, Concord 11's during that era. The golden days of sneaker releases.

Back
Top Bottom