Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

It's insane. I don't ever want to jump through hoops to give a company my money. It's the most *** backwards thing I've ever seen. Can you imagine if Apple made you jump through hoops to buy an iPhone?

I barely understand Adidas rationale behind the Yeezy releases (long term). There are other ways of building interest in your brand besides artificial scarcity.

If you know 1,000,000 people want to buy your shoe and you only produce 75,000 pairs, you're just hustling backwards.

Lol what, nike has done this for over a decade and is def part of the reason why ppl buy Jordan’s today. Marketing 101

I got my 10 minutes on both FTA and FTL. Sorry, no codes. At foot action, the code Bluetooth beacon worked and at footlocker, the employee took my phone and put the code in for me when I asked for it.

I just need to hit on one and hope both stores don't mark them as a QS so I can use my $20 rewards for them, as of now it is ok to use. Could always change, crossing my finger they don't.

IMG_6284.jpg
IMG_6285.jpg
Hey bro. What time does footlocker usually lets people pick up the shoes? 8 AM?

It's insane. I don't ever want to jump through hoops to give a company my money. It's the most *** backwards thing I've ever seen. Can you imagine if Apple made you jump through hoops to buy an iPhone?

I barely understand Adidas rationale behind the Yeezy releases (long term). There are other ways of building interest in your brand besides artificial scarcity.

If you know 1,000,000 people want to buy your shoe and you only produce 75,000 pairs, you're just hustling backwards.
Exactly , so 1 mil plp wants it n there is only 75000 pairs, so only 75000 plp can have it. The rest??? Most can’t afford resell price. So no choice but ua ,pk, adidas in a way encourage fakes.

Lol what, nike has done this for over a decade and is def part of the reason why ppl buy Jordan’s today. Marketing 101

NO. Most reason why some of these clowns buy Jordans today. The goal is to make MONEY. Stock prices forever fluctuate, cash in the bank does not.

If 1,000,000 people want to buy your shoes, you need to have a damn good reason to skip out on those sales. Pleasing the hypebeasts on NikeTalk better not be one of them.

Exactly , so 1 mil plp wants it n there is only 75000 pairs, so only 75000 plp can have it. The rest??? Most can’t afford resell price. So no choice but ua ,pk, adidas in a way encourage fakes.

The Yeezy fakes are terrifyingly accurate and I don't remember seeing fakes this accurate until now. I wonder why...

These Red 11s are not for everyone but they shouldn't have to be. I'm sure Nike knows that and adjust their production levels accordingly. I don't anticipate these sitting.

Bro, that’s not how it works. Nike and Jordan have been capitalizing off of hype of a LONG TIME...when people can’t cop the limited pairs guess what they buy? The GRs...the hype helps them sell regular stuff. Jordan’s literally are seen as a status symbol partly because of stuff like hype

Whatever time your mall opens, I think mine opens around 9 am this Saturday. I have until 3 pm to pick up before I forfeit the pair.
Man City Gear is even doing raffles on these...it was FCFS when I copped the 82's from them...and the rules said you had to pick your pair up by 8 am on RD or they become available to anyone who wants to buy!!

Being able to use rewards varies by each store
Some allow it some don’t
In my case I haven’t been able to use on past pickups at my store

Last edited:
Man City Gear is even doing raffles on these...it was FCFS when I copped the 82's from them...and the rules said you had to pick your pair up by 8 am on RD or they become available to anyone who wants to buy!!

Damn. 8am. That’s horrible and I thought foot locker and them changing the pick up time from 6 pm to 3 pm was bad enough.

Damn. 8am. That’s horrible and I thought foot locker and them changing the pick up time from 6 pm to 3 pm was bad enough.

Hell the Shiekhs that are in Houston used to give dudes until 1p...That's why even with raffles, I request the entire day off from work

Not expecting a Nike + reservations since they had that early pre release like the 82's never had reservations prolly due to the that pre release.

Hopeful but still team euro under retail .

Back
Top Bottom