Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Like I've said in other threads, no such thing as a GR if you have big feet. Some places aren't even going to stock anything higher than a 13. We gotta secure our pair by any means necessary! That being said I'm on the fence with these and if I stay in this thread any longer I'll want to cop. Bye.

DB339C21-453B-4A02-8240-C3B325EEDCD0.jpeg

Let the hype flow through you :evil:

As for sitting or not..I dont think they will fly off the shelves .. thats just me. I think they will sit but not for more than a few days. Online they may be gone though because foot traffic is low now a days.

if you wake up at release time you should be fine. id even go as far as to say if you somehow strike out online, you can go right down to your local ftl or whatever and be able to grab a pair still. i wouldnt wait a day or two or three tho. at that point i think youre gonna have to hit on a restock.

but these arent gonna fly. they will def not sit and will sell well, but they wont fly off the shelves insane. these are not the days where if you try online and fail, its too late to get down to a store, or if you get down to a store and fail its 2 late to go online or you get to a store and try online at same time and can still fail.

times have changed. you do 1 or the other, and you will get these. no need to sweat bullets.

Yuup.. plus euro sites.. I think the euro sites will have these for a while too.

Red turns heads >D

965F7146-A8F5-450E-A658-DAD3E41A3F53.jpeg

In all honesty from the sound of it production numbers on these are high enough 8)

I’m sure they’ll be somewhere but I don’t see these sitting past a week :ohwell:

If your any size under 13 I’m sure you’ll be able to track a pair down though :rolleyes

I don’t have that luxury so I’ll be copping the first size 14 I get my hands on :nerd:

i never had a problem getting size 13-14's in shoes then again atlanta is usually flooded with shoes

i never had a problem getting size 13-14's in shoes then again atlanta is usually flooded with shoes
My area is never flooded with an XI release and I went back to the mall today to enter the Hibbet raffle and they said they have received more pairs for this particular XI than any other XI they've had release since the concords. I'm not sure if they are trying limit the number of online inventory to the stores but my city is nothing special.

out side of predictions

where them horrible Jordan mock up shirts that clothing brands try to pair with these

them horrible bred shirts with photos of shoes as a sandwich still are comical

also my prediction concord 11 riots. prepare these shoes red will be stained in the blood of the innocent for the Jordan 11 gawd needs sacrifice at the mall doors come Saturday morning only those worthy may cop at 220 plus tax and feel like they chosen.

Maybe it’s a regional thing because most folks are larger down South so maybe they supply more :lol:

Oh yea and I say that because most of my family is from the South being 6’5” to 6’8” and I’m only 6’4” :ohwell:

I’m in the Northeast by the way Philadelphia to be exact and it’s usually one sz 14 every 3 stores :smh:

My area is never flooded with an XI release and I went back to the mall today to enter the Hibbet raffle and they said they have received more pairs for this particular XI than any other XI they've had release since the concords. I'm not sure if they are trying limit the number of online inventory to the stores but my city is nothing special.

one of the benefits of Atlanta there is like 4 malls some what close to each with 3-5 shoe stores plus smaller stores and the fact that reselling is dead on 11's people decline there multiples. if you wanna go dumb hard 9 malls if need be.

as for yeeyz the apps bless me and with lots of stores to choose from it helps.

traffic is buns tho would move but my job pays me to much to do nothing

i'm at work now doing nothing "American Dream"

Maybe it’s a regional thing because most folks are larger down South so maybe they supply more :lol:

Oh yea and I say that because most of my family is from the South being 6’5” to 6’8” and I’m only 6’4” :ohwell:

bruh facts southern people are way bigger im 6'4 255 linebacker build

i went home to niece graduation in providence Rhode Island i forget i'm half Spanish and felt like a giant among kids. went to a couple of clubs up there with the homies after and a house party i was like i'm bigger than security

i never feel that big in Atlanta then again i work out with my ex football player buddies we all mini monsters

the south def produces much bigger people i mean think about where these country boy football players come from :rofl:

bruh facts southern people are way bigger im 6'4 255 linebacker build

i went home to niece graduation in providence Rhode Island i forget i'm half Spanish and felt like a giant among kids. went to a couple of clubs up there with the homies after and a house party i was like i'm bigger than security

i never feel that big in Atlanta then again i work out with my ex football player buddies we all mini monsters

the south def produces much bigger people i mean think about where these country boy football players come from :rofl:

all that daggone good down south food ya'll be whipping up be helping too :lol:

Has it ever occurred to you that employment isn't really about productivity more than it is about keeping you off the streets and away from home for 8+ hours a day? You're not getting away with anything. They have your time.

Routines kill dreams.

Back
Top Bottom