Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Got a reserved notice today but the saddest part is that I don't even want these smh nike.

I finally got the early hook up that I actually want after two L's this week from SNKRS with the Travis Scott 1's and ugly Xmas dunks. Even though I won a raffle with Finish Line and I have $20 in rewards there, I'd rather spend more time enjoying Christmas time than fight for parking at a mall. If Nike ships out today, how long does it usually take for them to arrive? They say 12/14, but they have to arrive earlier, right? I'm in New York BTW.

Is SNKRS the best option for an online purchase? I remember back in the day trying to order from Eastbay and Footlocker.com and the servers would just crash lol.

I don't know. SNKRS has been so hit or miss lately with big releases. I say try SNKRS along with a footlocker site at the same time to see who can stay alive. D's Sporting Goods seemed to have come through well for a few people here for the Win Like 82s.

I finally got the early hook up that I actually want after two L's this week from SNKRS with the Travis Scott 1's and ugly Xmas dunks. Even though I won a raffle with Finish Line and I have $20 in rewards there, I'd rather spend more time enjoying Christmas time than fight for parking at a mall. If Nike ships out today, how long does it usually take for them to arrive? They say 12/14, but they have to arrive earlier, right? I'm in New York BTW.

im in NYC also and in my experience, no matter if i order via reserve on thurs or order via release date drop on saturday, i always get them wed/thurs. usually says thur initially but always changes to early delivery on wed. so to me, reserve is just so i can cop em without fighting everyone for em saturday. doesnt mean early in hand.

i thought the same as u when the reserves first started as well. if i order em thurs instead of sat, that should mean i get em 2 days before saturday orders but naaaah lol. same time.

Ups is hella backed up now
I usually get mine on tuesdays
I’m in Chicago
12/14 sounds about right maybe 12/13 if lucky

Has anyone ever bought 2 pair on the Nike reserve?
Last year's for SJ I got the reserve and was happy af because I was gonna be in flight on drop day. Tues out there was a delay and I was on the ground and was actually able to buy a pair on snkrs as well. .Note that I haven't got a reserve worth **** since :lol:

I ordered a pair and it’s saying I’ll get it Saturday. I’m in Indy.

76AFDBB6-FC7F-4A76-8542-F7439020CB1B.png

I don't have any reservation notification on the nike+ app, but just randomly clicked a link that kicksdeals tweeted out and it unlocked....very strange

Got the reservation, just not sure I wanna pull the trigger on these. I picked up the 82's, which I think is a cleaner look. And this is an insanely red shoe! How many ways are there to properly rock these? Lol

Got the reservation, but I don’t want to sit around waiting for packages . I’ll take my chances on the Foot apps

Man got the reservation but debating if I should pick them up. Got so many damn red shoes. Worth grabbing for trade bait if I dont rock em at some point?

Back
Top Bottom