Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Any footlocker, footaction or champs employees know if we’re able to use the VIP coupons on these? I keep hearing different things.

tenor.gif
Lol

Tracking updated says eta dec 9. Wow i guess Nike paying for UPS saturday delivery as a treat for us early buyers

Haven't received any reservations since I got my replacement phone.
Got a feeling my other phone is receiving the reservations.
Gotta charge it and see if I got one.

Any footlocker, footaction or champs employees know if we’re able to use the VIP coupons on these? I keep hearing different things.
You are hearing different things because it is "ymmv" situation. The codes work, but it is up to them if they allow it.

Man F Nike! I haven't received a reserve in over a year and I didn't receive that, my sister did on the space jam 9 and I'm the one spending the money with them. I let Nike know about too. All they can say is sorry and want to give a 10% promo. Forget that. Give me the access code and reservations.

Your entitlement is showing calm down. Y’all sound like kids. Nike doesn’t even owe you a 10% coupon they were nice for that one honestly. They have a product u can attempt to buy Saturday. That’s all B

If you feel that disrespected enough to call don’t buy the shoes save your 240$ keep it moving.

didnt get the reservation........ think it got something to do with me buying from snkrs app a week and change ago? lolol

everyone eating

I'm not interested in these, but tested my reservation. Says "no longer available". So their messaging is complete BS. It says they reserved MY SIZE, and to get them BEFORE the CLOCK RUNS OUT. Neither held true. Probably due to the fact that people can in fact select different sizes than their default, and they have set aside a fixed quantity for early selling. This is the first time I've seen a reserve sold out, which I'm inferring means they're probably not sit. As per every other holiday 11 that launched in the past, if you want these, there will be numerous restocks, so I wouldn't worry. Just act fast when you see an opportunity!

Did you update the app? Someone was having similar issues...

Doubt it. I got the reserve and I copped the OBJ AF1's off SNKRS on 11/27.

i think he meant he was able to cop 1 of those early pairs of the 11s off the snkrs app using the box thing at the mall like a week or two ago which he thinks is maybe why he didnt get a reserve for a 2nd pair today

What I can say is that I don't buy much anymore, but I got a reservation this year and last for the 11s. I didn't get a reservation for the win like 82 11s but did for these.

Looking at my purchases between the SJ 11 reserve and this reserve, i bought some GS 13s for my nephew, a couple chucks for my mom, a pair of AF1s for my dad and a couple pair of 1s for my friend that were returned due to not being the right size.

I was in the Jordan XI thread wondering why people weren't posting about these... lol

Got the reserve but passed it up. Didn't even get a notification till there was just an hour left.

Passed up the reservation so I can use my rewards in footlocker or Footaction this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom