Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

First time I got a pair of 11s without any flaws since the cool greys. That's been 8 years ago now :ohwell:
Getting old :smh:

i tried to go for a sz 10 for my boy and i was in line then got the "didnt get em" message .. if i log out of my account its still a full size run there wth

Got size 13 from SNKRS for double up

Whichever ships first between it and Shoe Palace, I will cancel the other order.

Attachments

• j11_2.PNG
    j11_2.PNG
    104.6 KB · Views: 5
Went through FNL with ease.

I couldn't get through SNKRS unless i put in a new address. Didnt realize since i copped off the reservation. That kinda sucks

SNKRS is consistently a waste of time. Not even gonna bother on GR's anymore. Luckily copped on DSG.

Idk how ppl are seeing a fsr on SNKRS when I was “waiting in line” 3 minuets after they went live only to be told about 5 minutes later “didn’t get em” lol. Not a big deal as I hit up the Eastbay app and carted in about 2 minutes and checked out about 5 minutes later. Just thought these would be easier to get directly from Nike.

NBA Store had that fire. How were they able to have such a huge discount on them, I don’t know. But good deal for those that copped off them.

Back
Top Bottom