Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Thread is quite slow for a jordan 11. A few years ago had these released, they’re would be 1000+ pages and a LOT MORE salt. :lol:

bought off snkr. will pick up from fta.
wait for delivery from snkr, then compare quality of both.
either return one pair or keep both and customize one to look like cp3's with the red midsole.

Last edited:
For anyone who ordered from nike.com/launch is your order in your history and did you get an email? I got a message that says Got 'em Air Jordan retro XI retro is yours. On the site next to the sneaker it says purchased. Order isn't in my order history though, and I haven't received an email.

For anyone who ordered from nike.com/launch is your order in your history and did you get an email? I got a message that says Got 'em Air Jordan retro XI retro is yours. On the site next to the sneaker it says purchased. Order isn't in my order history though, and I haven't received an email.

just be patient. it will show up.

20171209_082539.jpg
20171209_082539.jpg

Not in my order history, either...

Back
Top Bottom