Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Just sold a sz 7.5 for $300.

CF1D7A80-76FA-4134-82AC-A47FA05C6585.gif

Still Nothing from BSTN , Anybody else still have no response besides the email on Monday about having to many orders and that they will fill them as soon as they can

Still Nothing from BSTN , Anybody else still have no response besides the email on Monday about having to many orders and that they will fill them as soon as they can

I'm in the same boat, I even emailed them and haven't received a response back. Never again smh

same here. Emailed them 2 days ago and they responded fast with what was mentioned already.

I just looked again at what i ordered , and dam if I didnt order a size 10.5 UK I thought i had it on US so a 11.5 was coming. So I sent them a cancel email. I hope they cancel it for me

kicksstore.eu has a 8 through 11.5 in stock.

From what I've read (research before I ordered), and from comparing the two pairs of kicks I received to ones I've purchased from Nike direct, they're legit.

Ain’t surprised dude sold that 7.5 for 300, it’s kinda rare stores don’t get many of those if they get em at all

Yup I've been hunting for a 7.5 and finally found 1 recently due to a restock. That size sells out quick probably cause it's a kids and womens size.

Back
Top Bottom