Jordan 11, Gym Red, White, Black "Win Like 96" 12/09/2017 (Links on 1st post)

Finally picked my pkg up from Snkrs.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1569997388.jpg
    Snapchat-1569997388.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 16
Snapped a couple pics of wife's shoes this evening, mine and my daughters arrived flawless from FL, 3 out of 4 ain't bad. LOL
IMG_6328.JPG IMG_6335.JPG IMG_6336.JPG IMG_6338.JPG IMG_6339.JPG

SNS order "should" arrive tomorrow but inclement weather will delay. Wife's replacement pair from RUVilla should arrive next week.
Damn now I know we knit pick but got yamb I'd be pissed if I got those

BSTN still shipping, just got my shipping confirmation today.
I feel like they are shipping our one pair a day, everybody seems to be eating but me lol. Doesn't help that I saw a pair in person last night for the first time and they were

Looking at a pair in hand, and now I wish they were a darker red. Maybe closer to the varsity red they used on the 11s on even a little darker.

glad i didnt order from BSTN. its now the next week after the next release already and i see lotta dudes in here still havent gotten shipping from BSTN. that extra 30 or 40 bucks i would be saving is not worth the headache that i see some peeps going thru right now.

Funny how before the release there was alot of talk about how these wouldnt sell as well as previous 11 releases, LOL.

After all these years of sold out 11 releases, people still underestimate the hype behind this model. I have 2 pair already and looking for a 3rd..............This is easily one of the better non-OG colorways to release

Back
Top Bottom