Jordan 11 midsole yellowing?

I have a pair of jordan og 11's and the midsole is beginning to have little yellow spots and looks like the whole midsole is yellowing does anyone have this problem? Any suggestions on how to clean this?

I have a pair of jordan og 11's and the midsole is beginning to have little yellow spots and looks like the whole midsole is yellowing does anyone have this problem? Any suggestions on how to clean this?

If they was OG's they'd already most likely be all yellow by now seeing that the Originals came out in 1996 I believe, unless you got them off someone who already cleaned them. Every pair of shoes with a clear sole in the Jordan line of shoes will yellow eventually. You can use sea glow for them though. People are going to tell you to take a question like this to the care and maintenance post on niketalk. hit up ebay though for sea glow, it works great.

If they was OG's they'd already most likely be all yellow by now seeing that the Originals came out in 1996 I believe, unless you got them off someone who already cleaned them. Every pair of shoes with a clear sole in the Jordan line of shoes will yellow eventually. You can use sea glow for them though. People are going to tell you to take a question like this to the care and maintenance post on niketalk. hit up ebay though for sea glow, it works great.

Back
Top Bottom