Jordan 11 Space Jam L/C

I'm pretty sure these are fake. I just need concrete proof before I open a case on ebay. 

The biggest indicator to me is the unnatural yellowing.

In the listing the yellowing looked nice and dark.

However, its light and there's no dark yellowing around the pods.

The way the heel drag appears is weird too.

It looks like acid was dropped on the pods or something.

The toe also looks funky.

The FTL sticker on the box proves nothing to me.

Last edited:
My guts telling me these are indeed legit, however it looks like someone tried to sauce them and compromised the sole probably, then they tried to reglue them and sell them..I believe the damage is from a bad saucing or over saucing.

My guts telling me these are indeed legit, however it looks like someone tried to sauce them and compromised the sole probably, then they tried to reglue them and sell them..I believe the damage is from a bad saucing or over saucing.
These are legit, and are indeed due to laziness while saucing the soles. The owner didn't take precautions and resulted in the pods becoming discolored. Hence the rubber compound breaking down from high heat. I have worked with pairs like this that customers have asked me to restore after they've messed up their pairs.

I didn't think about that. Either way the seller never mentioned it. I paid 250 thinking they were in good shape, should I still file a item not described case?

Back
Top Bottom