Jordan 11 Space Jam LC x2

Was fortunate enough to cop two pairs of Space Jam 11s, one from a raffle won via Shoe Palace and another nike.com. After looking at them side by side, I noticed a few differences that had me wondering if both pairs are legit. Shoe Palace is an authorize seller according to Nike and the pair from Nike should definitely be authentic. I noticed the biggest differences in the carbon fiber (pattern and feel), stitching, and the hues of the sole, but other than that, everything else is on point. Open to hearing opinions on these....more importantly if you think both are legit. 

Thanks for checking these out! im fairly new to collecting Jordans and so I am still getting used to the inconsistencies from one pair of shoes to the next, sometimes even between the left and right shoe. It doesnt help to watch the endless amount of youtube videos showing two pairs of shoes side by side and claiming one is fake when it may or may not be, sometimes I think they are inconsistencies just like the ones above, others clearly are easy to identify as knock offs, Im sure Ill get a handle on it as I gain more pair/experience

Back
Top Bottom