jordan 11 spacejam LC asap

Shape looks off and carbon fiber looks fake. Strange no side/profile pic. Seems suspect to me.

Shape looks off and carbon fiber looks fake. Strange no side/profile pic. Seems suspect to me.
i won the auction from ebay. it looks like this is a third party company selling. So they may not know exactly.

but did say that they are authentic

This is the description.

"I am selling a genuine and 100% authentic pair of pre-owned Nike Air Jordan XI Retro 11 Space Jam Black Concord 2016 OG 378037-003 Sz7.5. These shoes are in excellent condition with no visible flaws and appear to be very gently worn, if at all, as shown in the photos. Very nice! They DO come with a box and the box is also in good condition. Please see all pictures for more in depth details. Please email me with any questions you might have and check out my other auctions for more great deals! Thanks and Good luck!"

this company has over 800 positive reviews.

Ok. Nice. Hope it's all in the up and up. At least the seller is reputable from the sound of it. Good luck.

I updated detail shots! Need more opinions asap!
To me, it seems fake because fonts look bold, and first and third photos have little more peak at the curve
Lmk!

From looking at the condition they look DS but i did some research and come to found out that DS bottom sole should be yellowed instead of icy icy?

Back
Top Bottom