Jordan 12 Black/Game Royal

Looks like sns just sold out
There was a size 10 and 10.5
Pulled the trigger on the 10 for $180 shipped
Weird that it said it was excluded from sales promotions but the code sneakers took off 10%

Last edited:
IMG_20190921_222236073.jpg
IMG_20190921_220617270.jpg
Some Bangers!!!

UNDER RETAIL

Air Jordan 12 'Game Royal’

$170.10 + ship (retail $190)

Use code SNEAKERS Via sneakersnstuff.com
Thanks for this link. I grabbed two 10.5s with free shipping.
My buddy said he would take a pair for 180, so I hit my 160 I wanted.
Even told the homie we could split the total, but he said nope - all good, still cheaper than anywhere else.

Not even the size I ordered lol
Hope I get the right shoe!
97C0ADE2-182B-413B-8223-25428038C7CF.jpeg
I posted the same thing last night. Someone in the thread replied and said they've seen it and got the right shoe. I was tempted to order another one just in case but I'll just wait it out and see what's up.

Thanks for this link. I grabbed two 10.5s with free shipping.
My buddy said he would take a pair for 180, so I hit my 160 I wanted.
Even told the homie we could split the total, but he said nope - all good, still cheaper than anywhere else.

Hiw much do you have to spend for free shipping?

All y'all trying to wait it out better just bite the bullet. Only a few sites left with good sizing. FTA, EB, KicksUSA, and SP I think.

Honestly the blue on these is amazing

I posted the same thing last night. Someone in the thread replied and said they've seen it and got the right shoe. I was tempted to order another one just in case but I'll just wait it out and see what's up.

That was me that posted that. Y'all order from Footlocker? I think it's something to keep people from using bots on links cause I thought it was crazy too but I got the size 13 I ordered in the Uptempos. It had a size 10 and a crazy shoe name as well.

That was me that posted that. Y'all order from Footlocker? I think it's something to keep people from using bots on links cause I thought it was crazy too but I got the size 13 I ordered in the Uptempos. It had a size 10 and a crazy shoe name as well.
Yessir. I copped on FTL as soon as the drop was live.

Was at my local HoH yesterday in Orange County. They only had 1 FSR. I was in shock. Thought it was a full family size GR.

My pair will arrive sometime this week.

Is it true the leather is much better on these then the Black/Red pair?

Back
Top Bottom