Jordan 12 Vachetta Tan (womens)

snkrs size 12 was the first to go. copped size 12 on ftl. couldnt use a reward tho.....if it says excluded from disco online, will they let me use VIP reward for these in store?

Definitely more available then the Red 8s. Totally spaced this morning and was able to still purchase 8 minutes after release (size 11). Red 8s we’re gone within seconds.

Same here... maybe they'll sit a while and go on discount. Bought on the snkrs app for this reason in case I need to return if found for less, but unfortunately I used PayPal so I might be stuck with a gift card if returned.

Same here... maybe they'll sit a while and go on discount. Bought on the snkrs app for this reason in case I need to return if found for less, but unfortunately I used PayPal so I might be stuck with a gift card if returned.
If you ship back instead of going to nike they refund you

im really a fan of this colorway, I just need someone to confirm if the tan is on the lighter side. ive checked a few reviews on YT and some are showing it's darker, while others as on the light end. If the vachetta shade is lighter, ill get one. no shoe carries these in my area unfortunately.

I would appreciate it if you guys can post in hand pics with natural lighting once y'all receive it, if possible.

My friend was talking **** about it being a "women's color"... I was like, since when was tan a women's color? What about those all red 8s... are monotone red shoes a women's color too, what about those Win Like 96 clown shoes you own? Lol, shut him down.

My friend was talking **** about it being a "women's color"... I was like, since when was tan a women's color? What about those all red 8s... are monotone red shoes a women's color too, what about those Win Like 96 clown shoes you own? Lol, shut him down.

some dude in here was hating and sayin theyre womans shoes too. i told him theyre a jordan 12....in a vanchetta colorway....hows that a womans shoe? bet they wont be called womans shoes if JB dropped mens sizes.....i dont think he responded lol

im really a fan of this colorway, I just need someone to confirm if the tan is on the lighter side. ive checked a few reviews on YT and some are showing it's darker, while others as on the light end. If the vachetta shade is lighter, ill get one. no shoe carries these in my area unfortunately.

I would appreciate it if you guys can post in hand pics with natural lighting once y'all receive it, if possible.

I can confirm in hand that the color is light vachetta tan like the one from Fineline’s vid.

Really nice materials tbh. I was going to get a pair but the biggest size they have is size 8.5 in mens...

7ED092F9-192B-4497-9EF2-5483BAFCF50D.jpeg

I can confirm in hand that the color is light vachetta tan like the one from Fineline’s vid.

Really nice materials tbh. I was going to get a pair but the biggest size they have is size 8.5 in mens...

7ED092F9-192B-4497-9EF2-5483BAFCF50D.jpeg
thanks! i’ll definitely place my order now.

Got mine today, color looks fine to me. Took some comparison pics next to the greys because the closet shoe I have to it... I can upload later if someone wants. I did notice that the gold part of the inner side of the shoe (opposite of the part that says Jumpman) is higher on this shoe.

Anyway the quality is definitely high on these... they could have passed them off as a Pinnacle release, but that just shoes you how much of a rip off those shoes were. These are hard to get my foot into, probably because the interior is leather, and my right shoe squeaks something fierce, I will try and play around with the lacing.... I hope these aren't as uncomfortable as the Take Flight 5s.

Attachments

• 20180328_165046.jpg
    20180328_165046.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 49
Got mine today, color looks fine to me. Took some comparison pics next to the greys because the closet shoe I have to it... I can upload later if someone wants. I did notice that the gold part of the inner side of the shoe (opposite of the part that says Jumpman) is higher on this shoe.

Anyway the quality is definitely high on these... they could have passed them off as a Pinnacle release, but that just shoes you how much of a rip off those shoes were. These are hard to get my foot into, probably because the interior is leather, and my right shoe squeaks something fierce, I will try and play around with the lacing.... I hope these aren't as uncomfortable as the Take Flight 5s.
really beautiful shoe imo. I cant wait to get mine. thanks for sharing. on feet would be dope :wink:

Back
Top Bottom