:

Originally Posted by SKRIBZZRC

i say.... Quiz needed when you sign up for a username. lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
for real

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by snkhead tm retro

Thanks everyblody for replying i posted this to show you mt friend bought these .......... i new they were fake.... but he said they were real so i put them on niketalk to show him thats hes wrong....

Pedobear3.png

You ain't fooling Pedo Bear, he can smell a naive youngster 10 miles away.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thanks everyblody for replying i posted this to show you mt friend bought these .......... i new they were fake.... but he said they were real so i put them on niketalk to show him thats hes wrong....

grin.gif

sure you did
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I would have found it weird that dude has another listing that says
.......This auction is 100% authentic. All shoes ship within 3 day after payment is received! If shoes are fake in anyway ill refund full amount plus $200. Please dont try to buy my shoes then say its fake and send fake version in return. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask......
but for the XII listing it just says
Brand new never worn.
laugh.gif

U don't gotta lie to kick it....if it was for your friend why would u say that the auction already ended cuz it was won by YOU....if it wasreally your friend's why didn't u post in the LEGIT CHECK forum?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Pedobear3.png

You ain't fooling Pedo Bear, he can smell a naive youngster 10 miles away.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

we need guys like this to make sure WE stay on our toes when we think of buying suspect sneaks. i can spot a fake wit my eyes closed. if its a jordan 1-23 for$100 or less dont buy it son. unless the seller got some serious credentials....
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

damn....i should change my sig to "Niketalk- You Gon' Get Flamed". I swear dudes are like vultures circling the sky waiting for someone to slip up.
LOL. If that aint the truth. Once I seen the pics I knew it was on.

hahaha ha

Rick Ross Is That You??
nerd.gif

You're lying!

50d36a853bbf5518ed18297bec244436bb221900.gif

laugh.gif
@ dude waiting 24 hrs. before posting, trying to make upsome %%!@ like it wasnt him who won the auction . . . just accept u got jipped, cuz the seller obviously ripped off other guys too

Back
Top Bottom