Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

Went to my local outlet here in Canada and yup. Tons of these to go around. Weird thing being is the pairs there aren’t marked B grade. Best believe most pairs were trash though. I picked out a flawless pair though.
Interesting. I just copped last thursday a pair from a Montreal outlet and all the pairs were marked as B grades.

Re: B-grade markings...

When I went three weeks ago, all of the boxes hadthe stamp...both pairs I sorted through last night didn't have the stamp. Odd, but I kind of wish it had the stamp...lol!

I believe glue bleeds from the midsole
When the glue contacts the suede it turns red
All if not most pairs will have bleeding thru the midsole i think

For North Texas Metroplex folks.. Copped these tonight at the Gralevine Mills Factory store...Still had about 35 pairs on the shelves....I was looking for size 11.5 and they had two left. Everything else was in the size 9-11 range, I believe. Maybe a size 12 or two also...

But they were 30% off PLUS, looks like there was an additional $20 discount...copped a 3 pack of Nike SB high socks...all for a total of 118.15.

I literally posted in another thread that I'd just copped SI AJ1'S early...and now I was hoping for any "percentage off" sale on these...and they had the 30% today. Bet that...I'll take em!! A Christmas discount was the entire reason I held out a few weeks back when they were still $160.

Where'd you cop the SI's?

Copped a few weeks back, Paramus Nike $129, pretty flawless and no B grade marks on box or shoes.
fullsizeoutput_9ff.jpeg

Just left my outlet in San Diego. Place was a zoo but they still had a good 50 pairs left. 4 size 14's before I picked up another pair. Came out to 97.99. They wouldn't let me use my military discount since they were running a 30% sale.

Picked up three size 14’s yesterday, $106 out the door each

Just left my outlet in San Diego. Place was a zoo but they still had a good 50 pairs left. 4 size 14's before I picked up another pair. Came out to 97.99. They wouldn't let me use my military discount since they were running a 30% sale.

Was considering doing the return shuffle of returning the ones I bought for $110 and repurchasing but going through the trouble for about $10 savings seemed not worth the hassle.

They also have the kids version. With the sale they come out to 27.99.
20181223_125751.jpg

Saw them and scooped up a pair for the little one. Yet another pair to go matchy matchy on.

:sick: Should’ve waited it out. Ordered a pair on the bay last week for $123 that I was supposed to get Wed, but it’s lost in the USPS black hole.

Back
Top Bottom