Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

Everyone eating at $160 and you advocating to overspend money....
D32C4C9B-D0F4-43E9-824A-9932DB1AC345.gif

Not everyone has access to outlets
It’s less thenwhat I paid
i’m not advocating anything because I’m not making any money off of It

Last edited:
Yeah @blazed4dayz619 is a real 1... they didn’t have my size at his store but he at least attempted to grab a pair for me since my outlet was a no go

A lot of us know the B grades are out there now.. we ain’t lookin for pics of how many in stock or how much you got em for if you ain’t tryna throw no assists lol j/k but fa real tho

Went through prob 7 pairs and all had lil glue and paint imperfections on midsole. It seems they painted the whole bottom sole Red then slapped on that Yellow Suede Nubuck and red was behind it.

I never wanted these so I didn't pay too much attention, but don't understand why this happened. Why is there red behind anything on this shoe, did they recycle the base midsole from a different retro 13?

Looks like there's gonna be alot of jacked up pairs leftover when it's all said and done :lol:

I really only wanted these because the colors represent my home country, which is also why I have Citrus 7s and Highlight reel 1s. Called my outlet, and because they don't sell enough Jordan, they took their Jordan shoes away. Just really sucks, and no outlet near enough to make it worth the drive. StockX and Ebay pricing at $225 at a minimum and I don;t want to pay that for B-grade and without knowing if it will be a relatively clean matched-up pair.

Don’t feel like driving all the way to Orlando but I may have to slide. I know at least 1 outlet in the area will get some sizes

Gonna call my outlet again today and this Time disguise my voice... I’m hoping the Brittany girl doesn’t answer that phone cuz I already know it’s gonna be “we don’t carry Jordan Brand at this location”

Not trying to pay resell for some B grades smh.. no offense to those that have done it

Last edited:
Gonna call my outlet again today and this Time disguise my voice... I’m hoping the Brittany girl doesn’t answer that phone cuz I already know it’s gonna be “we don’t carry Jordan Brand at this location”

Not trying to pay resell for some B grades smh

if u get somebody else and they tell u they get jordans, u should ask for brit brit and b like what happen to not getting Js? lol
she might be telling da truth tho. some outlets dont get retros or even jays at all

if u get somebody else and they tell u they get jordans, u should ask for brit brit and b like what happen to not getting Js? lol
she might be telling da truth tho. some outlets dont get retros or even jays at all
Lol maaan I’d be surprised if this outlet even gets the 13s.... this Nike Factory store is trash.... only thing I ever bought outta this one was some flip flops lol

Back
Top Bottom