Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

let me get a 10.5 if they do tho :lol:
If they miraculously do I got you... what’s crazy is there’s been numerous ppl in this thread posting pics of what their outlet got and I’ve seen plenty of 10s.... seems like the 9s and 8s are hard to come across and I’m looking for an 8

Nobody tryna look out for you? That’s crazy and you’re well known on here

If they miraculously do I got you... what’s crazy is there’s been numerous ppl in this thread posting pics of what their outlet got and I’ve seen plenty of 10s.... seems like the 9s and 8s are hard to come across and I’m looking for an 8

Nobody tryna look out for you? That’s crazy and you’re well known on here

i appreciate ya fam! even if ya outlet ends up not getting em i appreciate ya offer bro.

and im not well known lol. im nobody on here.

i appreciate ya fam! even if ya outlet ends up not getting em i appreciate ya offer bro.

and im not well known lol. im nobody on here.

You’re a frequent poster.. I’ve seen you in countless threads.... clearly not a lurker lol I’d expect if you were looking for a size and your city doesn’t have it that someone would be willing to help but I guess it don’t work that way

The blazed guy is the only 1 so far that’s tried to help me but I keep posting I’m looking for an 8 cuz I’m pretty sure someone will come out of nowhere to help out if they come across it... at least I hope lol

You’re a frequent poster.. I’ve seen you in countless threads.... clearly not a lurker lol I’d expect if you were looking for a size and your city doesn’t have it that someone would be willing to help but I guess it don’t work that way

The blazed guy is the only 1 so far that’s tried to help me but I keep posting I’m looking for an 8 cuz I’m pretty sure someone will come out of nowhere to help out if they come across it... at least I hope lol

thanks for noticing me bro haha. i seen peeps who have em at their outlet but i didnt wanna PM and bother any1. i posted my size and if somebody wants to hook me up, id def appreciate it but at the end of the day we all strangers lol so im not really expecting any1 to go out their way to hook me up.

thanks for noticing me bro haha. i seen peeps who have em at their outlet but i didnt wanna PM and bother any1. i posted my size and if somebody wants to hook me up, id def appreciate it but at the end of the day we all strangers lol so im not really expecting any1 to go out their way to hook me up.
I just called my outlet again.. a guy answered and said they don’t receive Jordans at all. Some outlets do and some don’t so it looks like my outlet is mos def a no go. The next closest 1 is 2.5 hours away

I just called my outlet again.. a guy answered and said they don’t receive Jordans at all. Some outlets do and some don’t so it looks like my outlet is mos def a no go. The next closest 1 is 2.5 hours away

dang oh well at least now u know brittany wasnt lying to you :lol:
i woouldnt drive 2 hours away for these. thats 2.5 there and 2.5 back i assume. thats 5 hours. chiiiillll lol

Just called the nike outlet in Gulfport, MS and they have a full size run of the 13's. Also called the outlet in Gonzales, LA and they don't have the shoes yet but dude told me they will be getting them soon. Couldn't give me a specific date but i suspect they already have them in the back room and haven't put them out yet. He hesitated before he said they gonna get them soon.

blazed4dayz619 blazed4dayz619 aka money Mitch

upload_2018-10-25_13-47-16.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom