Jordan 13 2013

Originally Posted by MichaelClearyVI

There was some talk about a Michigan Wolverine like color for the 13's for next year right? I mean if I had to guess that blue could be it, maybe replace that nasty looking green with the maize yellow?? Just my thoughts
THIS WOULD BE DOPE AS HELL. A MICHIGAN COLORWAY.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

There was some talk about a Michigan Wolverine like color for the 13's for next year right? I mean if I had to guess that blue could be it, maybe replace that nasty looking green with the maize yellow?? Just my thoughts

Word that would be tuff, make it happen jb

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Word that would be tuff, make it happen jb

I thought I read on Modern-Notoriety when they first released the information about the shoes coming out next year that a color way like that was supposed to drop.. I may be wrong though.. Would be very interesting to see

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

EWWWWWW #!$ IS THAT THING?! Sad thing is that these are gonna sell out everywhere in like a week too smh
Ehhhh well see about that.

another odd colorway that will sell out and get resold and get another weird nickname.... wonder what people are going to call this

Back
Top Bottom