Jordan 13 Golf

Full-length Lunarlon midsole. Premium leather upper is designed with medial and lateral overlays that offer a 1-year waterproof guarantee.

Offered in two colorways: White/University Red and White/Black.

First available May 18 on Nike+ and May 19 on nike.com and at select retail partners. MSRP $200

Why all white for a golf shoe? It's not like you would walk in the grass or sand at all while wearing them.

Last edited:
Anyone looking for a pair of these?  I was reserved a pair.  Text me 7324473989 with info and I'll have it ship to you while you paypal me.  No extra fees, just helping out

No rhyme or reason to wearing white golf shoes.  Most professionals are usually walking the greens, not the trees or woods or the sand so keeping them clean isn't much of a priority for them.  For those golfers like myself who are unfortunately in those locations, this would suck so that's why I hit up Nike outlets and cop those at clearance...

Looking to get a white pair. Anyone not buying and willing to give me their code?

tbartk9 tbartk9 i dont think the nike + system works like that. No access codes given. Someone has to buy them and ship them to you once they get them in hand. Nike wont let ups redirect packages. Im sure you will be good on RD. Not many going after these.

Last edited:
Cool. Thanks for the info. It says they are to release on SNKRS today but I haven't seen any release info except for the people that were reserved. The page was asking for a access code to buy.

Cool. Thanks for the info. It says they are to release on SNKRS today but I haven't seen any release info except for the people that were reserved. The page was asking for a access code to buy.

Nike+ today and NDC tomorrow is what the j23app has.
I think the nike+ is only reserves though.

Anyone who has a white/red reserve and doesn't plan on using it... pm this fiend right here

So jealous

Aren't they dropping tomorrow or sat on ndc?
I'm sure you will have a good shot at these
Do you think they will be an instant sellout?
Going on past reservations I've gotten none of them sellout on RD
You should be good [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Aren't they dropping tomorrow or sat on ndc?
I'm sure you will have a good shot at these
Do you think they will be an instant sellout?
Going on past reservations I've gotten none of them sellout on RD
You should be good [emoji]128591[/emoji]

I like your spirit!
Yea they drop tomorrow.
I sure hope not, I need both for my 13 collection.
At least my buddy hooked me up a pair of whites.
It's going to my brother though.
He is working on getting his PGA tour card currently.
So I'm gifting him that pair for a late April birthday present.

Nike+ always reserves shoes I don't want. I got a reservation for the pure platinum.

Same here. I get lebrons reserved all the time and these golf Jordans were the one thing I've wanted in a while.

Kinda wanted the white/red pair. XIII is the most comfortable Jordan signature shoe in my opinion and it's always good to have comfort on the links. Struck out in my size.

Kinda wanted the white/red pair. XIII is the most comfortable Jordan signature shoe in my opinion and it's always good to have comfort on the links. Struck out in my size.

Agree with the comfort. 13s ftw. Hopefully they do a restock or did a fake sellout and you can get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom