Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

Quick strike would mean you had no knowledge of them dropping.That term doesn't even exist in its intended form anymore.It's just a way for ftl to exclude items from disco.They seemed limited because of shipment delays. Check your stores monday for men's sizing at most Footactions.

Quick Strike!!! Nike Shoes aka js!!!Means, Limited numbers!!!and Only Certain spots Will Have!!!...Which was the Case yesterday!!! Will be Hunting My Second pair down...

Last edited:
Reps have been distributed! Thanks guys [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Quick Strike!!! Nike Shoes aka js!!!Means, Limited numbers!!!and Only Certain spots Will Have!!!...Which was the Case yesterday!!! Will be Hunting My Second pair down...
You're wrong

QS is a term for a shoe that wasn't offered to the account and just arrived. QS used to be offered to certain accounts and only certain stores under the FTL umbrella.

These are a GR. Shipments were delayed.

You're wrong

QS is a term for a shoe that wasn't offered to the account and just arrived. QS used to be offered to certain accounts and only certain stores under the FTL umbrella.

These are a GR. Shipments were delayed.

Exactly. More stores will get these in at a later time. Not all stores are carrying these as of now.

Did the OG 13's come with metal lace tips or am I trippin? Ill have to add them myself I guess

OGs did not. 2005s did.
these didn't come out in 05
I think he was referring to the '05 lows releases that had the lace tips. Unfortunately they were just a shiny plastic shell. The OG 14's had true metal lace tips. :smokin

View media item 2398750
Liking the overall appearance of the the '17 lows except for that cut of the mudguard to the midsole. :smh: Will be hunting for a pair that doesn't look as bad as this. Comparison shot of my '98's and '17's
View media item 2398751
Extra shot for you guys!
View media item 2398752

those 05s were nice but would of been better if they put the 3m on them... thats why i sold mines

I think he was referring to the '05 lows releases that had the lace tips. Unfortunately they were just a shiny plastic shell. The OG 14's had true metal lace tips. :smokin

View media item 2398750
Liking the overall appearance of the the '17 lows except for that cut of the mudguard to the midsole. :smh: Will be hunting for a pair that doesn't look as bad as this. Comparison shot of my '98's and '17's
View media item 2398751
Extra shot for you guys!
View media item 2398752

Nice pic and comparison! Those black/Maize joints are the only 13 lows I don't have besides the all white ones from the same year. Anyone with a size 11 DS... let me know.

Definitely Quickstrike 'cuz they didnt retail release a 12.5 which i was pretty disappointed about 'cuz Im a true 12 but gotta throw them sneakershields on all Js so 12.5 makes it perfect. Nothing past 12 in half sizes and thats when u know its either crzy limited or QS. It'll probably be same with Chutneys but oh well they still gotta be snatched up. Been regretting since "98 as an assistant mgr @ Ft and STILL passed on both smh. Lol not this time though. If anyone has a Nike discount code I might need to grab another :wink:

You may want to check the EU sites for half sizes. I found my half size on Oneblockdown

Didn't know that these sold well. Maybe they made less than normal gr numbers. I was going to cop in the summer if they were still sitting

Last edited:
Exactly. More stores will get these in at a later time. Not all stores are carrying these as of now.
. Nah!!! From My past experience QS was always Limited, unless something changed!!! Nightshade,, 11 lows,Barcelona days 7s For Example!!! Both QS!!!Both limited... Only two Spots had them!!!Believe what you won't, Long as I get Mines, don't Really dont make A difference, TBH!!! Thanks for the response...

Like most of you I've been waiting since '98 to get a pear and I wasn't paying resell on the OG'S so these will fill that void nicely.

View media item 2398750
View media item 2398751
Extra shot for you guys!
View media item 2398752

I never knew black/ maize 13 lows didn't have 3m. That makes me like them a lot less. All mesh needs that 3m backing to have that extra pop

Back
Top Bottom