Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

this picture made me not like them as much for some reason
Not the best angle admittedly, and they still have that "out of the box, laced up with the tongue tucked" thing going on. Just wanted to let it be known that the quality is really good, the shape is good, love the color, and mine don't really have any manufacturing flaws. The chutney did panels have a nice suede on them. It just appears like they really intended to make these like the OGs. Takes me back to 6th and 7th grade!

this picture made me not like them as much for some reason
Not the best angle admittedly, and they still have that "out of the box, laced up with the tongue tucked" thing going on. Just wanted to let it be known that the quality is really good, the shape is good, love the color, and mine don't really have any manufacturing flaws. The chutney did panels have a nice suede on them. It just appears like they really intended to make these like the OGs. Takes me back to 6th and 7th grade!
need on feet

I may not secure this release. I purchased a Mitchell&Ness Red Chicago Bulls Shooting Shirt Thursday so I'm trying to save money for my birthday trip to North Carolina in two more weeks.

Where you headed to here in the Tarheel state?

NIKE, please reserve these for me so I can close my eyes and think of being back in 1998 when I had the OG's. 
laugh.gif

Seen them in person and I cannot complain at all, just need one pair!

We probably dont need a reserve for these....unless you have a discount code in which you could use

I think if you're on it once it drops we should be good

I hope...i think...

I'm not taking any chances

I'm copping right at 9:00 am

We probably dont need a reserve for these....unless you have a discount code in which you could use

I think if you're on it once it drops we should be good

I hope...i think...

I'm not taking any chances

I'm copping right at 9:00 am
I plan on picking them up in store that day, but I get off after 1 pm. If I could, I would wait for FCFS.

I will be copping anymore, not just FTL or FTA since the coupons I have will be useless since they are marked a QS.

I could always cop off SNKRS, if they're in the store later in the afternoon, I'll cop that one and return the SNKRS pair.

I have a strange feeling these are going to be limited.  No stores around me in the 804 seems to be stocking these looking at the launch locators for each store.  I guess it'll be online or bust for me.

I have a strange feeling these are going to be limited.  No stores around me in the 804 seems to be stocking these looking at the launch locators for each store.  I guess it'll be online or bust for me.

I feel the same way. I'll be online this weekend to scoop.

I'll Be At HOHs Fcfs Starts At 8am!!!An I Put In Raffle At Champs,My Spot Not Getting Dez,Might Copp!!! We will See...

Back
Top Bottom