Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

I went down Hal a size hopefully I don't regret it, If these fit anything like the white reds I should be fine I like a snug fit on my Lowtops.

I went down Hal a size hopefully I don't regret it, If these fit anything like the white reds I should be fine I like a snug fit on my Lowtops.

When in doubt I usually go TTS, lately JB releases have been tts. Hope it works out for you and depending where you order from you should be able to find them in store for the swap

Last edited:
Wth SNKRS sold out? Maybe its a fake sellout. Anyways I just now got thru on FNL ap [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]
So many places don't offer free shipping what's up with that crap.

So they let me use a $20 reward which was helpful so I copped for $165.

Then ima go to Nike later today and see if there is any left to see in person and cop another size 10

I passed since I bought the Bulls Uptempos
wink.gif
i wish i could say this 
mean.gif
 probably gonna copp

Last edited:
Wth SNKRS sold out? Maybe its a fake sellout. Anyways I just now got thru on FNL ap [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]
So many places don't offer free shipping what's up with that crap.

So they let me use a $20 reward which was helpful so I copped for $165.

Then ima go to Nike later today and see if there is any left to see in person and cop another size 10
FNL is so F'ed up most the time!!!!!.......went to get a pair online but there charging me tax and the state i live in has NO tax on shoes/clothing, (this happen once before on there site and it took them forever to correct the mistake of taking the tax off 4 those in tax free states) and the FNL around me didn't get them in store!!....trying use my reward since footsie stores got these labeled as QS 
mean.gif

Was able to cop my pair. SNKRS had me sweating for a few mins though. Glad I've been able to cop pretty much everything I've really wanted from JB with relative ease.

FNL is so F'ed up most the time!!!!!.......went to get a pair online but there charging me tax and the state i live in has NO tax on shoes/clothing, (this happen once before on there site and it took them forever to correct the mistake of taking the tax off 4 those in tax free states) and the FNL around me didn't get them in store!!....trying use my reward since footsie stores got these labeled as QS :smh:
Try the fnl ap. It will let you use your rewards.

i wish i could say this :smh:

then 11 lows next week :x

then copper foams :x :x

Those 11 lows are a must have if you remember the OG release in 2001. Back when 2 pairs dropped in a day and you had to make a life decision. Those white and reds were definitely competition, I'm completing that set next week.

For the coppers I wouldn't sweat it, if Royal foams sat in store Idk if eggplants and coppers will fly

Last edited:
FNL is so F'ed up most the time!!!!!.......went to get a pair online but there charging me tax and the state i live in has NO tax on shoes/clothing, (this happen once before on there site and it took them forever to correct the mistake of taking the tax off 4 those in tax free states) and the FNL around me didn't get them in store!!....trying use my reward since footsie stores got these labeled as QS :smh:

I'd call up fnl after making the order and swindle them into taking off the tax. Would see if they would cut a little discount too for the inconvenience if you didn't use rewards

Those 11 lows are a must have if you remember the OG release in 2001. Back when 2 pairs dropped in a day and you had to make a life decision. Those white and reds were definitely competition, I'm completing that set next week.

For the copper I wouldn't sweat it, if Royal foams sat in store Idk if eggplants and coppers will fly
Yeah, I mentioned having to pick red or blue back in the days when i was younger

i chose red so i most definitely gotta get the blues this time

Back
Top Bottom