Jordan 13 Low 2017 Colorways

Does FTL penalize your for not picking up your reserved pair via FTL app? Like block you from future reservations or drops your head start countdown, etc? I went ahead and used my discount code from Nike.
No, they just sell them to next person, you spend you're hard earned cash to be platinum VIP why would they penalize you for not spending money!

Last edited:
So easy. Walked in, walked out.

Reunited with my first Jays.
Repped for the Batman handheld game....that takes me back.  
smokin.gif

Finishline pair should be here on the 14th. Thats a long time to wait. Tempted to go to Nike and peep these in person and cop the 2nd pair lol

These low key flying off shelves in general sizes. You ate or left starvin

Last edited:
Feels like this year is for the 13's with the breds,playoffs and flints coming out. Anyone got ideas what model they might release alot for next year? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

This was a shoe that was hard to find DS a little over a decade ago

When I finally got them I wore maybe 2 times then sold them

Loved them but just didn't mesh well w/ my clothes and style

Best XIII, period

Y'all can stop copping now! Save it for the outlets

Last edited:
Here I was thinking I would only be copping one pair of 13 lows this year (chutneys)
mean.gif

I couldn't resist and ended up copping. No ragrets.

These fit the same as highs (black cats, OG Reds) to me. I guess I'm different than other folks though as I had to cop 1/2 size up.

Here are my sizes in other shoes to help other people out (I'm wide footed btw):

AJ1: 9.5

AJ3: 10

AJ7: 10

AJ11: 10

AJ12: 9.5

AJ13: 10

Air Max 1's: 9.5

Yeezy 350 v2: 10

UB: 10

Anyways, the glue stains are no joke. I was fortunate enough to be able to cherry pick my pairs but pretty much all had some minor flaw. Also after talking to the FTL employee, I can echo what others have said earlier in the thread, JB did not send a lot of these out. She said they received a couple for each size. Also not every store in my area are carrying them, so if you are on the fence, I would cop.

Wowwww SNKRS now shows many sizes available so now the size 10 is available. They did the fake sell out move. I dont respect that shm [emoji]128544[/emoji]
It's actually pretty pathetic to be honest. For a billion dollar company to resort to things like that, it's shameful.

Back
Top Bottom