Jordan 14 Oxidized Green 2012 Via (Modernnotoriety.com)

Had these in high school....may need to re-cop if they release them again. Hopefully they will be the same as the OGs.

Had these in high school....may need to re-cop if they release them again. Hopefully they will be the same as the OGs.

Originally Posted by ocsthrowdest

ribs only look good on last shots imo. I really want the indiglos to release that would complete 2011 for me
but imagine the last shots without the ribs....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ocsthrowdest

ribs only look good on last shots imo. I really want the indiglos to release that would complete 2011 for me
but imagine the last shots without the ribs....
pimp.gif

My friend has a very beat pair of these, but I really don't see the appeal. 2011 has been crazy enough, I don't think this will be a major wallet killer in 2012.

My friend has a very beat pair of these, but I really don't see the appeal. 2011 has been crazy enough, I don't think this will be a major wallet killer in 2012.

Funny I was thinking about these the other day when I saw them on Uptempoair for 200 dollars. I'm def coppin when they drop now

Funny I was thinking about these the other day when I saw them on Uptempoair for 200 dollars. I'm def coppin when they drop now

Back
Top Bottom