JORDAN 2010 OUTDOOR W/ PICS

My God these things are absolutely disgusting! Looks like something you can cop at Walmart. Why JB? Whhhhhhhyyyyyyyy ?

Not crazy bout the colors but they look a little bit better then the regular ones. More basketball then casual wear. They're kind of bulky.

raffstyleXX wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
f0ytms.jpg

X

2prid6t.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

these look really good for their intended purpose, which would obviously be hooping outdoors. i like. basically '10s w/ out the infamous peephole, but w/ added cross straps and a rugged feel/appearance. and it's something new and, at least, a little inspired. not too bad.

Not feeling the outdoors at all. I hate straps. I especially hate cross straps. I thought we moved past all the cross straps in the 90s. I'll pass on these for sure and either get the 2010s or the 2010 Teams instead...

I agree with the crocs + tmac 5 fusion, guess JB is running out of shoes to "fuse" together so they had to venture outside the brand
for inspiration
laugh.gif

Peephole>outdoor

I like how it's high on both sides and there's no hole going through it. If you meshed that aspect with the rest of the regular 2010 you'd have one incredible shoe.

air-jordan-2010-outdoor-infrared-black-blue-2.jpg

air-jordan-2010-outdoor-infrared-black-blue-4.jpg

Colorway is so wild it looks alright. I wish they'd make more shoes with the 6 rings multicolor black version.

Back
Top Bottom