Jordan 21 orange and white???

I picked up this pair of Jordan 21’s at a local thrift store, have anyone ever seen this color way before? I’ve searched everywhere I could think of and haven’t ran across them. Any help would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• 0E2E3911-A666-46A8-AC7A-B752205DDD83.jpeg
    0E2E3911-A666-46A8-AC7A-B752205DDD83.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 5260F3B7-9021-4159-8095-CB906BC7C7C7.jpeg
    5260F3B7-9021-4159-8095-CB906BC7C7C7.jpeg
    321.8 KB · Views: 19
  • CF137E5E-29A9-439A-89AF-58EAF8EE26B1.jpeg
    CF137E5E-29A9-439A-89AF-58EAF8EE26B1.jpeg
    324.7 KB · Views: 19
  • CF26DA79-E448-4A03-BA95-C2D0DF5C509D.jpeg
    CF26DA79-E448-4A03-BA95-C2D0DF5C509D.jpeg
    196.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 794FAFA2-9BE6-4C3C-9CF7-909D884D0657.jpeg
    794FAFA2-9BE6-4C3C-9CF7-909D884D0657.jpeg
    322.7 KB · Views: 16
Idk man, Leaning fake based on the CW, however generally speaking fake shoes of that era were no where near the quality of today's fakes. Seeing details like real metal aglets and stuff make me want to see a few more pix. Can you snap a pic of the carbon fiber? Also here's a lil trick for 21s - Do you own a backlight? If so check out the shoes under the light. Legit pairs have a secret.

The Jumpman is upside down on the left shoe. They never released this colorway.

Sure but that does not mean they are fake. I've seen plenty of OGs etc with upside down patchs, logos etc. It happens. No way means fake. Also yes the colorway was never an official release however MANY AJ/NIKE models come in school colors, PEs etc that are not General Release colorways. That does not make them fake. For instance if these have real CF I'm calling them legit. 99% of fakes from that era had the fake plastic CF. Real looking CF didn't start until around 08ish.

Idk man, Leaning fake based on the CW, however generally speaking fake shoes of that era were no where near the quality of today's fakes. Seeing details like real metal aglets and stuff make me want to see a few more pix. Can you snap a pic of the carbon fiber? Also here's a lil trick for 21s - Do you own a backlight? If so check out the shoes under the light. Legit pairs have a secret.

I totally get what you’re saying. I was thinking maybe it was a sample or something. I’ll take more pics in a bit when I grab them from my basement. Thanks for your input. Much appreciated.

Sure but that does not mean they are fake. I've seen plenty of OGs etc with upside down patchs, logos etc. It happens. No way means fake. Also yes the colorway was never an official release however MANY AJ/NIKE models come in school colors, PEs etc that are not General Release colorways. That does not make them fake. For instance if these have real CF I'm calling them legit. 99% of fakes from that era had the fake plastic CF. Real looking CF didn't start until around 08ish.
Completely aware of all this. You suggesting these are samples?

Not at all.. I'm suggesting we need more images to make an accurate assessment instead of possibly steering someone wrong based on a quick judgement. I'm saying these may be a variation of some sort like a HS or college team shoe..Just trying to make sure is all. Back then fake shoes were about $60 they didn't have classes of fakes etc like today. A fake factory would not waste profits on things like real metal aglets, tumbled leather, etc. I mean you could spot most fake from 3 blocks away. This is what has me curious in this particular instance. These look like they were fairly high quality fakes if they do prove to be that.

Well hell, you now got me intrigued. Which shocks me really. They look cheap to me. The plastics that are broken dont match the overall condition of the shoe its self. The heel borders look bent all out of shape at the top. Def interested in seeing this CF.

What was the message on the inside ankle supposed to say anyway. I have the white pair but never really was that curious about it. Till now. lol

Now that I'm thinking of it, this CW is pretty close to the old Wizards Jerseys. I mean the color brown is off - but they are beaters,fairly yellow and 13yrs old..Idk just thought I'd share that.

What was the message on the inside ankle supposed to say anyway. I have the white pair but never really was that curious about it. Till now. lol
I forgot, it's definitely online somewhere. Around this time that Nicholas Cage movie National Treasure was big so the designer inclued a cool little Easter egg. Was also supposed to help with detection of fakes..haha

Well hell, you now got me intrigued. Which shocks me really. They look cheap to me. The plastics that are broken dont match the overall condition of the shoe its self. The heel borders look bent all out of shape at the top. Def interested in seeing this CF.
Yeah man I'm kinda, leaning towards fake too but I definitely want to see more pix, there was enough for me to look twice.
Dude left! Damn, guess we're waiting for this one..

Yeah man I'm kinda, leaning towards fake too but I definitely want to see more pix, there was enough for me to look twice.
Dude left! Damn, guess we're waiting for this one..
yeah, he was on while we were talking about this. Wish he would have replied.

Ahh. Yeah another strike then..How do the sizetags compare to his pair? It may be a wrap on these without a carbon fiber shot.

Back
Top Bottom