Jordan 24's!

If this is true, then I was right
smile.gif

nice, hope they look better than the XX3. maybe they won't stop until 45?

lol I knew they wouldn't stop, come on focus on melo after the XX3,please......thank god but it will kill some of the hype but is a still a must cop...

Wow at least they're not going on like this. Another reason not to buy into the limited carolina colorway hypbeast garbage

"18 years, 18 years..."

I'm not sure I can stay loyal much longer.
frown.gif

JB going to start treating every "sig" like the last sig. to bring in the bucks.
grin.gif

This should be locked.

And FYI. There are no pics.

I was at the same event and both Tinker and Gentry's statements have been horribly misconstrued...

Gentry said, and I quote, "The future is going to decide what we are going to do with that. I hate to leave you hanging but there is some debating goingon"

Then Tinker said "There are debating schools of thought. Let's just say that there is some interesting discussion going on."

And that was that.

Dude gets invited to a press event for the JORDAN XX3 with Tinker, Gentry, and a number of NIKE execs and this is what he comes back with?SMH.

MaZe

MaZe, and to the rest of the people doubting.

I have it recorded. And it will be posted either tonight or tomorrow.

For one, they have a prototype (or design drawn up), they are unsure if they will move forward with it. If you were at the same event, you would know.

I was at the same event homey.

I have the same footage.

This - "For one, they have one made, a prototype, they are unsure if they will move forward with it." Does not equal this"Jordan 24 Conceived"

At no point during the event did the words Jordan 24 come out of anyone's mouth. As a matter of fact the word's "Jordan 45" actually came outout of Tinker's mouth while he was joking around.

Don't cause unnecessary hype.

Focus on the XX3.

Peace.

MaZe

Back
Top Bottom