jordan 3 88 legit check

Well they have the same dates as my fake 88' 3s and look fake as well. My verdict = 100% fake. Tongues are sloppy and red threading is too low jus like on my fakes. Eprint is high on back heels as well
View media item 981819

Last edited:
The tumbled leather on the pair posted does look kind of dull, but compared to my authentic pair it's not far off..

fake. tongues are all wrong. super puffy, tumbled leather looks cheap, EP on the heels is high

The tumbled leather on the pair posted does look kind of dull, but compared to my authentic pair it's not far off..
View media item 981825
Yeah theres alot of things off on these fakes. There no comparison to the legit ones. I know i have a pair and they look identical to these fakes posted. and i got taxed too smdh. I was a rookie and it was the first ever Jordan retro i had ever bought and it was at a local boutique which i have slandered their name throughout the whole city since and on social media. @Mancave_nyc_atl u sons a *******. Hit me on some fake Bred 4s the same week. Ended up giving those away. It hasnt happened to me since. 15 pairs later been only copping at retailers.

Last edited:
Well they have the same dates as my fake 88' 3s and look fake as well. My verdict = 100% fake. Tongues are sloppy and red threading is too low jus like on my fakes. Eprint is high on back heels as well
View media item 981819
Totally agree
Its happened to the best of us man. Jus learn as much as u can from the experience and just make sure it NEVER happens again.
Lmao it mos def does I got burned by a pair if these as well and got my heart broken right on here doing a LC lol mos def know what to look for after y'all help me out

Its happened to the best of us man. Jus learn as much as u can from the experience and just make sure it NEVER happens again.

Totally agree
Lmao it mos def does I got burned by a pair if these as well and got my heart broken right on here doing a LC lol mos def know what to look for after y'all help me out

Its all good now you know what to look for. FYI you can say thank you to the guys by hitting that lil green thumbs up tab next to the multi tab

Yea I know , just frustrating lol thanks tho guys. Lesson learned for sure.

Yeah theres alot of things off on these fakes. There no comparison to the legit ones. I know i have a pair and they look identical to these fakes posted. and i got taxed too smdh. I was a rookie and it was the first ever Jordan retro i had ever bought and it was at a local boutique which i have slandered their name throughout the whole city since and on social media. @Mancave_nyc_atl u sons a *******. Hit me on some fake Bred 4s the same week. Ended up giving those away. It hasnt happened to me since. 15 pairs later been only copping at retailers.
Get your money back. I'm sure they guarantee their products to be 100% Authentic, threaten to report them to the Police Department & Better Business Bureau.

Get your money back. I'm sure they guarantee their products to be 100% Authentic, threaten to report them to the Police Department & Better Business Bureau.
Well i bought the shoes new, then i wore them both multiple times before i figured out they were fake. By then i jus figured it was too late. I mean i bought them in person and he jus got down on me. I aint gonna tell on him im jus gonna ruin his name and business in ATL. It happened last fall. He didnt give me anything saying he was selling me 100% authentic shoes but i im pretty sure it is illegal to buy fake shoes from China and pass them off as authentics. Im not sweating it tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom