Jordan 3 - Black/Crimson/Purple

Hey guys,

Can anyone please provide me with any stock information on the Crimson 3's coming out this Saturday? Stores & stock? Best location to go to for a good chance at getting a pair? I'd really appreciate any info you can provide!

I am in Toronto.

Thanks

glasses.gif

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

Do you think this is going to be an easy walk-in purchase or something I will have to line up early for?

i think alot of people will pass on these but if you really want in, go early just to be safe.

i think a lot of people will pass.

a lot of people spent their cash of the ASG PACK

plus the shoe in general isnt as appealing as i first thought it would be. 

I don't care for the shoe so I didn't check the allocation here. But if they're releasing at Foot Lockers and Champs you should be fine. Just to make sure call a FL and Champs to make sure all locations will carry them. If you can go at or little after open on Saturday you should be fine.

When i bought my Jokers last week at Sherway gardens the super helpful Sales Associate whom sold me my sneakers asked me if I was interested in getting the Black/Crimson 3s, so Sherway will most definately be getting them, now that i think about it they likely had them already on the shelves in the back.

I could be wrong, but i think that Sherway Gardens FL is a pretty good location for getting releases.  Its right outside of Mississauga, so you sort of miss the majority of the Mississauga and Brampton population whom will be going to Square 1, its right outside the DT Core so you don't really get the bulk of the Toronto population either, because of how easy it is to get to Nike Bloor, Capsule, Livestock and Champs via Subway.

Back
Top Bottom