Jordan 3 Cleats on Sale for $50

air-jordan-3-d-football-cleats-3.jpg

air-jordan-3-d-football-cleats-01.jpg

The white or black pair both are on sale at Eastbay for $49.99. 
pimp.gif

Link --> http://bit.ly/cU1U7A

*If posted already or wrong place just move/delete. Thanks.

damn i dont play football or anythings that needs cleats, can i remove the metal studs lol?

they have been at that price for a while now. i use them for softball and they work pretty good.

Got the white/cement pair at an outlet for $35 bucks like 6 months ago. These are really more for looks as opposed to performance. They are real heavy and aren't that great for football. Lateral movement and overall traction isn't as good as other cleats. Even the Jordan VI D was so much better. Currently using the Nike Zoom Vapor Carbon iD's. They are ridiculously amazing. If you don't care about performance, get these. I would recommend them for softball, but not for football.

use the coupon code IPEBT6E2 and they come out to 48 dollars shipped, well to tampa atleast

I was thinking of getting these just to add to my III collection, but everytime I'm about ready to finalize my order online, I can't pull the trigger.

I bought these last year for $50 shipped and they are truly all appearance and no performance. I just got the Jordan VI D Cleats for cheap and they are much better.

Personally I would stick to performance cleats if you want performance and Jordans if you want looks

Back
Top Bottom