Jordan 3 fire red legit check

GALLERY]
Hey guys. I just got these from a guy today.are they legit? Thank you.

need more pics. side view pic of the entire shoe, detailed pics of the cement print

the pics you provided... no one can do a legit check with that

Well the tongue shape looks right and that one of the shoes has the US size sticker which is a good sign.

I'm leaning towards legit.

Im sorry for the bad pictures.  I will take more when I get home late tonight.  Thank you alot for your inputs! 

Heavily leaning towards legit now. I don't see any poor craftsmanship and the shape looks great.

thanks for the help guys. its just bugging me not being 100% these are legit or not lol -.-

There are practically, nil, none, zero GM's of these floating around. Oh and of what there is they would probably not have an elephant print as perfect as the pair you own right there. I'm heavily leaning towards legit, no way I would worry about it.

One last thing, if the leather on these is soft and not hard/rigid that should be the nail in the coffin in doubting the legitimacy of these

Thanks a lot bud.  i can rest more easy now lol.  I bought them from a guy that worn them couple times for 90.  anyway thanks delajsr for just checking the pics.  appreciated.  

Back
Top Bottom