Jordan 3 Fire Red - LEGIT CHECK

Hi, Im from Philippines.. I would like to ask for a legit check my Jordan 3 Fire Red. Thanks

THANKS for the reply montana187 and ryanjumpman420

Now I am 100% sure my Jordan 3 Fire Red is LEGIT.. THANKS 

Because I am a little bit worried because of the REPLICAS / SUPER PERECT REPLICAS

or these what they called  GHOST PAIR / UNAUTHORIZED PAIR / EARLY RELEASE..

is VERY CLOSE TO THE LEGITs...

By the WAY...  are there EARLY RELEASE / GHOST PAIR / UNAUTHORIZE PAIRS in Jordan 3 Fire Red?????

Because I saw Jordan 11 BREDS  "Early Releases" / Ghost Pair / Unauthorized Pair LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE LEGITS!!!!

The looks, quality and the materials is very PERFECT.. like the LEGITS...

SO I AM LITTLE BIT WORRIED THAT MY J3 Fire Red might be a Early Release / Ghost / Unauthorize pair

THANKS for the reply montana187 and ryanjumpman420

Now I am 100% sure my Jordan 3 Fire Red is LEGIT.. THANKS 

Because I am a little bit worried because of the REPLICAS / SUPER PERECT REPLICAS

or these what they called  GHOST PAIR / UNAUTHORIZED PAIR / EARLY RELEASE..

is VERY CLOSE TO THE LEGITs...

By the WAY...  are there EARLY RELEASE / GHOST PAIR / UNAUTHORIZE PAIRS in Jordan 3 Fire Red?????

Because I saw Jordan 11 BREDS  "Early Releases" / Ghost Pair / Unauthorized Pair LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE LEGITS!!!!

The looks, quality and the materials is very PERFECT.. like the LEGITS...

SO I AM LITTLE BIT WORRIED THAT MY J3 Fire Red might be a Early Release / Ghost / Unauthorize pair
Yes they're are fake fire red 3s but yours aren't fake and in the future the best way to stay away from fakes is to only buy from Authorized Nike retailers, our sponsor sites here at Niketalk and other HIGHLY reputable resell sites like Flightclub and rif.la.com. If purchasing from anywhere else like ebay or through social media just get a legit check here before buying. And for future reference either your shoes are 100% legit retail pairs or they're 100% fake. There is no middle ground.

Last edited:
Thanks sir ryanjumpman420 for the advice..

Super super THANKS!!!!

I would like to post also another legit check for my Jordan 3 Wolf Grey and Jordan 9 Barons..

Should I make another thread?  or i can post the pics here???  

Thanks sir ryanjumpman420 for the advice..

Super super THANKS!!!!

I would like to post also another legit check for my Jordan 3 Wolf Grey and Jordan 9 Barons..

Should I make another thread?  or i can post the pics here???  
make a separate thread for each shoe

ok thanks sir... its 10:20pm here in the Philippines.. and I'm sleepy now. 

tomorrow i will take a picture of my 3 Wolf Grey and 9 Barons.. and I will make a separate thread for each of them.

Please legit check them sir ryanjumpman420  tomorrow when I post them. Thanks bro!

thread up!  

I need  atleast 3 more "LEGIT" comments to be 150% sure its LEGIT

and NOT a  Ghost Pair / Unauthorized Pair / Early Release Pair...

thread up!  

I need  atleast 3 more "LEGIT" comments to be 150% sure its LEGIT

and NOT a  Ghost Pair / Unauthorized Pair / Early Release Pair...
Brother PLEASE stop with this GP or UP or ERP BS...Kicks are either Legit or Fake. It's really that simple.. All of those other terms are just spin to make people feel at ease when buying fakes.
The 3s pictured above are legit.. 100%. Period.
Fakes ALWAYS have tells. ALWAYS. They are not and never will be spot on. To a trained eye they are fairly easy to spot.

Brother PLEASE stop with this GP or UP or ERP BS...Kicks are either Legit or Fake. It's really that simple.. All of those other terms are just spin to make people feel at ease when buying fakes.
The 3s pictured above are legit.. 100%. Period.
Fakes ALWAYS have tells. ALWAYS. They are not and never will be spot on. To a trained eye they are fairly easy to spot.
Thanks sir TIMMYBRIXXX for the comment

I am just WORRIED about these GP / UP / ERP BS FAKES...

Because the replicas and fakes nowadays are SCARY... 

To me, my J3 Fire Reds look LEGIT... But I just want to make sure, and ask the opinion of others..

Thanks..

Thanks sir TIMMYBRIXXX for the comment

I am just WORRIED about these GP / UP / ERP BS FAKES...

Because the replicas and fakes nowadays are SCARY... 

To me, my J3 Fire Reds look LEGIT... But I just want to make sure, and ask the opinion of others..

Thanks..
you're 100% here.. Don't worry.

You have some of the pros on here saying your pair is 100% legit, so i wouldn't be stressing too much sugomaster. As far as i know with my understandings of legit Aj3's, overall your pair looks good. EP is correct and not tall, toe box is correct not box looking, and the tongue is round not choppy. You're good to go.

You have some of the pros on here saying your pair is 100% legit, so i wouldn't be stressing too much sugomaster. As far as i know with my understandings of legit Aj3's, overall your pair looks good. EP is correct and not tall, toe box is correct not box looking, and the tongue is round not choppy. You're good to go.
thanks!

Back
Top Bottom