Jordan 3 Retro "Grey Wool" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Villa has a FSR of the Jordan 3 Retro Wool for $127.98 with free Shipping

Use code Presidents20

Code good for today only

Just got my pair in from EBay. Everything looks on point. Only thing I hate is that the person shipped the shoes in a bag and the box is dented up on one

Nice ! I'll take a pair at that price. That sucks they shipped in a bag tho
Yeah it does, but I'm in the process of transferring all my kicks into storage containers so it really doesn't bother me that much.. Decided to rock these today at work since it's casual Friday & I've gotten a nice amount of compliments. This is really a slept on shoe imo. 

These are an amazing shoe.  I a pair to wear as soon as they dropped, and now I'm gonna grab as many extra pairs in 13 as I can for 60% of retail or less.  I normally really dont like non OG colorways on 3s and 4s, but this simple and classy and I have a feeling in 5 or ten years im gonna be stoked on the extras, cuz they wont ever re-releasse this--although im hoping they do an all wool 1 or 4 next year.

These are an amazing shoe.  I a pair to wear as soon as they dropped, and now I'm gonna grab as many extra pairs in 13 as I can for 60% of retail or less.  I normally really dont like non OG colorways on 3s and 4s, but this simple and classy and I have a feeling in 5 or ten years im gonna be stoked on the extras, cuz they wont ever re-releasse this--although im hoping they do an all wool 1 or 4 next year.

No lie, didn't like them at first. Didn't think I could like a 3 without elephant print. But after snagging the CM 3s and loving them I got these and man they are nice. Very comfortable and the wool looks super classy imo.

Just got my pair in from EBay. Everything looks on point. Only thing I hate is that the person shipped the shoes in a bag and the box is dented up on one side.

View media item 2344800View media item 2344799View media item 2344798View media item 2344797View media item 2344796View media item 2344795View media item 2344794View media item 2344792
Just grabbed a pair & seen the green sticker inside the box,haven't seen one before,is this something new in JB boxes?

I think its for mold prevention or something like that.... I brought it up also and a fellow NTer chimed in with the bred KO mold theory....and how they have these new stickers in the boxes

I think its for mold prevention or something like that.... I brought it up also and a fellow NTer chimed in with the bred KO mold theory....and how they have these new stickers in the boxes
Repped!
I wasn't buying many pairs since they started the 'remastered' program a few yrs back,mostly Huaraches..so I wasn't sure if it was for the mold or a random sticker.
Good to know.

I got my pair, after making an offer on the GOAT app that I forgot I made. Got them for $125 shipped ($115 plus $10 shipping) , which makes me wonder if it's just worth it to wait as it seems all Jordan GR's eventually go on deep clearance. I think it's nice classy shoe and I like that the jumpman kind of blends in with the rest of the shoe and doesn't pop too much.

Just copped a size 13 pair off SneakersNStuff for $108 shipped. Ordered Tuesday morning and they got here today around noon...from Denmark!!

Just FYI for erryone, Sheik has these marked down to 150. and then theyre blue tagged which is an extra 25% off.  I just picked up an extra two pairs for $112 a piece.  This was at Northgate mall is Seattle, but the manager said it should be at all Sheiks.  I snatched the last 13 and 12 at northgate, so if youre in seattle and wear either of those sizes, hit a different sheik.

Bought these for $105 on ebay after the $15 off coupon.  I usually don't go for non leather or suede shoes because I'm always afraid of stains, but I will rarely wear these.  I just bought an Italian yarn Polo sweater that I think will match these pretty well.  Probably wear them a handful of times through out the year.  

I wore mine a ton this winter. Kept my feet warm during the big March snow storm in NYC. If anyone see these under $100 please let me known, I would like to double up for next winter.

Back
Top Bottom