Jordan 3 white cement 2003 price check

Hey guys and girls,

I have a pair of AJ3 from 2003 in good condition with a little bit of cracked pain on the black sides and a some creasing on the toe.

I have the original box and collectors card.

I am looking to let them go and wondered if anyone could give me a rough evaluation of the price/worth?

Wanna make sure I don't get screwed.

I'm in the UK btw.

Cheers.

Those cracking...you'd be lucky to get $200. IMHO. 2011 DS on high end in store like RIF goes for $360 and that's RIF's nut house prices.

Those cracking...you'd be lucky to get $200. IMHO. 2011 DS on high end in store like RIF goes for $360 and that's RIF's nut house prices.

What would you recommend?

Btw in regards to your price quote, they are 2003's so much better overall quality of shoe. I got the 2011 version and they pale in comparison.

yes the 2003 is a better shoe, but no one is going to pay top dollar for a worn shoe thats cracked. 200 USD tops

What size?

If you're going to be selling these in the UK you need to remember that they won't fetch anywhere near as much as they would in the US... and needless to say if you sell to the US, then any extra you might make will go on postage and fees. Most you'll probably be looking at is £150

I wouldn't advise selling the card separate either, buyers prefer all the accessories together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom