2) 32
3) 36
4) 31
5) 38
6) 35
7) 33
8 37
9) 30
Easily No. 1 to me. That's why I have now sold my 33s and 34s. I'll be much happier with these 38s. Never loved 35s. I liked the 36 lows more than the mids. 37s are utter trash from a looks standpoint. 30s were OK (pretty underrated, actually, in my opinion), 31s and 32s did zero for me, found them pretty boring.

Easily No. 1 to me. That's why I have now sold my 33s and 34s. I'll be much happier with these 38s. Never loved 35s. I liked the 36 lows more than the mids. 37s are utter trash from a looks standpoint. 30s were OK (pretty underrated, actually, in my opinion), 31s and 32s did zero for me, found them pretty boring.
Totally respect your opinion brother. You know we all think the world of you. But what would you change about the 31 & 32? I loved 35s at first but now not as high on them. They don’t last long either. Do like 37 lows, just bought my third pair. Even though I had 30s last I still like them and agree they’re underrated.

2023-nba-finals-miami-heat-v-denver-nuggets.jpg

Totally respect your opinion brother. You know we all think the world of you. But what would you change about the 31 & 32? I loved 35s at first but now not as high on them. They don’t last long either. Do like 37 lows, just bought my third pair. Even though I had 30s last I still like them and agree they’re underrated.

I didn't like that they were attempts at kinda blatantly remaking the 1s and 2s with modern tech. The 31s look boring as hell to me, and I don't like giant Jumpmans on the sides. The 32s are a snoozefest, too. And in general, I'm long over the flyknit thing.

We do? :rofl:

I kid, I kid. :lol:

No one does :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom