Jordan 4 Alternative & Columbia / Jordan 6 Gatorade Like Mike - Legit Check

Hey guys , would really appreciate if someone could double check for me if these shoes are legit / AU / Fake , I dont know much about jordans , just spent some time online comparing photos to other shoes and still have no idea . Not sure if I should buy them .

Lmk your thoughts and also if you could tell me the reasons for your decision just so I know for future references . Thanks

Jordan 6

j2.jpg
j3.jpg
j4.jpg
jordan1.jpg

Jordan 4 's
jay1.jpg

jay2.jpg
jay4.jpg
jay3.jpg

jay5.jpg
jay6.jpg

Just wanted to add a few more close pics if this helps
IMG-20190611-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20190611-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20190611-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20190611-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20190611-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20190611-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20190611-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20190611-WA0013.jpg
IMG-20190611-WA0014.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20190611-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20190611-WA0007.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 23
Can't tell you much about these particular pairs, sorry...
However, I feel you need to understand that a UA and fake are the same thing. Don't be fooled by "Its the same factory, same materials" song and dance..It's BS. Fake is fake, period.

Can't tell you much about these particular pairs, sorry...
However, I feel you need to understand that a UA and fake are the same thing. Don't be fooled by "Its the same factory, same materials" song and dance..It's BS. Fake is fake, period.

Im somewhat new to buying Jordans and really try to make an effort of not getting burned and buying fakes , I tried to do my research on these buts its soo difficult where one thing shows its a fake but another detail shows it real . Thanks for clarification , I wasnt too sure about UA but I prefer to stay away from them .

Are these colorways here even popular to wear outside on the street ? Im curious to hear what you guys think , real / fake ? popular colorway or not cool ?

Im somewhat new to buying Jordans and really try to make an effort of not getting burned and buying fakes , I tried to do my research on these buts its soo difficult where one thing shows its a fake but another detail shows it real . Thanks for clarification , I wasnt too sure about UA but I prefer to stay away from them .

Are these colorways here even popular to wear outside on the street ? Im curious to hear what you guys think , real / fake ? popular colorway or not cool ?
I currently own both colorways of the 4's you have here and I did own the gatorade 6 at one point but sold them so I'm definitely familiar with them.

The 4's look good to me. The tumbled leather on the Columbia's looks good, the laces are the correct laces that came with those and the jumpman on the tongue looks correct. The tongue shape as well. The lace fans seem legit and look to be that dark midnight type blue with the sparkle they're supposed to have. The perforated or vent holes seem to have the correct size & pattern.

The alt 89's looked good to me as well. Heel tabs look correct and the side netting looks right also.

The 6's looked ok too and seem to have that super soft, easily creased leather that they were made out of. The laces are also the correct laces that these came with. Lace locks look right and the overall colorway & shape looks correct. I think you're good to go on all 3.

I've never been the type to specifically go with what is popular or go for that hypebeast BS. I always say fu*k the hype and rock what you like. I personally love the Jordan 4 and own both of these colorways. I definitely love both and coincidentally wore my Columbia's last weekend.

I currently own both colorways of the 4's you have here and I did own the gatorade 6 at one point but sold them so I'm definitely familiar with them.

The 4's look good to me. The tumbled leather on the Columbia's looks good, the laces are the correct laces that came with those and the jumpman on the tongue looks correct. The tongue shape as well. The lace fans seem legit and look to be that dark midnight type blue with the sparkle they're supposed to have. The perforated or vent holes seem to have the correct size & pattern.

The alt 89's looked good to me as well. Heel tabs look correct and the side netting looks right also.

The 6's looked ok too and seem to have that super soft, easily creased leather that they were made out of. The laces are also the correct laces that these came with. Lace locks look right and the overall colorway & shape looks correct. I think you're good to go on all 3.

I've never been the type to specifically go with what is popular or go for that hypebeast BS. I always say fu*k the hype and rock what you like. I personally love the Jordan 4 and own both of these colorways. I definitely love both and coincidentally wore my Columbia's last weekend.

I appreciate that very much Thank you .

Regarding Price , what would you guys says is a good price to pay for each of them ? The 6 and 4 red seem brand new , columbia 4 looks worn a bit not sure exactly what to rate it .

If you guys could give me a good price I should pay on these would be great so I dont overpay . Thanks

I appreciate that very much Thank you .

Regarding Price , what would you guys says is a good price to pay for each of them ? The 6 and 4 red seem brand new , columbia 4 looks worn a bit not sure exactly what to rate it .

If you guys could give me a good price I should pay on these would be great so I dont overpay . Thanks
Anytime. Glad to help out. I paid $150 for my alt 89's and they were deadstock. I consider that a great price for a pair that was brand new. I paid roughly the same for my Columbia's and again that was a great price. The 6's aren't that desirable and I ended up selling my pair that were brand new for $140. I would say right around those prices within $20-$30. Patience is key in finding good prices. I want to say both pairs in retail for $190 so keep that in mind as well and you can always check StockX to get a better idea of what the going rate is for all three pairs.

Back
Top Bottom