Jordan 4 cement 2016 legit or fake

These are the only three reason that i found that are off to this Cement 4. Which makes me question if their fake or legit. First of all is the netting on the side is sticking out but on my left shoe it is not but on the right shoe the netting is sticking out. The second thing is isn't the jump man leg supposed to be touching the stitching.The third thing is does anybody else have these little dots on there cement print box.Mine came with 2 dots on the cement box.

It's more about the shape of the foot than the position relative to the stitching. Fake pairs Mike's foot looks really short & stubby. Yours looks ok.

Any opinions on the white dots on the cement print box did anybody else have that on their cement print box that came with their cement 4s

They look legit to me. The panels on the medial part of the shoe check out, there's abundant speckling on everything, shape is decent, and the tongue is not horribly choppy, best to get a few more opinions tho.

what about this white dots on the cement print box.I have heard that if you have this white dots on the cement print box then they could be fake.

Really man? This aren't works of art made by Tinker himself. This are minor.... not even flaws you are pointing out. If these things would make something real or fake. 97% of Nike products released would be fake

100% legit

Alright thanks but have you seen those white dots on you cement print box thats if you own a jordan 4 box is it normal. 

post some more pics if you worried.  whats the box look like? where did you get them? i would have to look at my WC box to see about those white spots your talking about....but it could be anything.  I like the hand made by tinker himself comment.....

This are the white spots that i'm talking about that are on the cement print box.The shoes came without the white tissue paper that comes with all jordan 4s in the box as well. 

I've never heard of these white dots on AJ4s box, but I can tell that it doesn't mean anything at all. AT ALL. Just like the presence (or not) of the white tissue paper. My WhiCems didn't come with that useless thing included in the box, but I can guarantee you 10000% that the kicks are legit. However, all my other AJ4s came with it.

But, once again, it doesn't mean anything. Don't play yourself; keep the shoes and ROCK them. They're worth it.

Back
Top Bottom