Jordan 4 Military Blue legit check

I'm not sure if there 100% authentic bc the tongue is slightly shorter than on my bred 4s it's not significant difference in height but it's like a couple centimeters but they seem like everything is authentic
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

They look good to me but this should be in the jordan price/fake check section. You should also check if the air bubble is clear and if arch-like things are shown. I can't really see it.

Last edited:
Box is legit, shoes look overall good. Get a pic of tha shoe label, and of tha twentytwelve inside tha tongue.

can someone please, tell me where i can buy those air jordan 4 military blues? i have been looking day after day, and they are all sold out or 400 dollars. If you can, can you please respond ;( 

can someone please, tell me where i can buy those air jordan 4 military blues? i have been looking day after day, and they are all sold out or 400 dollars. If you can, can you please respond ;( 
Flightclub.com, rif.la, instyleshoes.com, kicks-crew.com. Cant be no $400 either on all those sites.

haha thanks! :smile: any idea where i can get them for $250 or below? if not i will just buy off of rif.la 

haha thanks. do you know where i can get them for $250 or something? if not i will buy from rif.la
Avg resell price is about $220ish or so..Just be patient and a pair your size will pop up..They are out there for $250 for sure.

Back
Top Bottom