Jordan 4 Retro Military Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know any locations that still have size 13 or 14 in stock? I don't want to resort to ebay or kixify just yet.

this shoe came out last year, its gone by now, your going to have to get it off some place else however they aren't selling for that high.

They have a couple a couple pairs on ebay for $170 shipped a 2006 pair for 185 shipped. I'd just pull the trigger on one of those buy it now auctions if you can't find them in your area. There's a few spots that still have the military blues in my area but I doubt they have a 13 or 14.

Do some leg work. I just bought a pair for my friends son. 1 1/2 weeks ago! A Sz 11 at SP. They said a small shipment came in a few weeks ago.

They have a couple a couple pairs on ebay for $170 shipped a 2006 pair for 185 shipped. I'd just pull the trigger on one of those buy it now auctions if you can't find them in your area. There's a few spots that still have the military blues in my area but I doubt they have a 13 or 14.

can you please call and check for me.

Do some leg work. I just bought a pair for my friends son. 1 1/2 weeks ago! A Sz 11 at SP. They said a small shipment came in a few weeks ago.

can you please call and check for me ? or tell me the location so I can call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom