Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

you guys are forgetting these aren't regular jordan 4s. Anything kaws shoes or not holds insane resale value. Dont expect these to dip when pairs come in hand. If anything hold or go up as on feet pics and videos are out

Got em! Blessed this month, got 1 off white blazers, got 2 pairs of yeezys then got this.. luckiest month ever from a sneaker standpoint!

Attachments

• CB68A035-8775-467B-BDDB-215687AE874E.png
    CB68A035-8775-467B-BDDB-215687AE874E.png
    222 KB · Views: 29
I would gladly pay $30, $40, $50, or $60 shipping for these. I'm sitting here contemplating unloading some pairs and breaking my "no buying resell" rule.

I was at work with horrible service when I entered this raffle think I entered 2-3 times and the please wait screen was due to lack of service. Not the high demand feels good to get a W after that OFF WHITE bs. Was so confused when I woke up to a $414 charge on my card thought I got scammed. Then the 11:49am confirmation email, oh the joy.

if they havent sent you an L email, im assuming its because you entries were removed altogether

my entries were removed altogether

Not getting my hopes up, cause i know how the game goes. Didn't get any sort of email confirm,

.......but I just got a charge that wasn't there before......

We'll see

Back
Top Bottom