jordan 4 sizing ?

original88

Banned
what up niketalk i need some help with the sizeing on some 99 4s i was wondering if they run true to size or if they are like the other retros that came outlike the cool greys which i had to go a half size bigger in.

I actually go up a half size on IVs on account of comfort. The downside is that the toebox creases easier when sized up, but they feel much much better on yourlittle toe if you go up a 1/2 size. At least for me. This wasn't so much the case in '99. They were wider then.

True to size but if you go up half a size bigger, buy some Force Shields to stop the creasing when you wear them. You can buy them from Footlocker, Finishline,FootAction, and Champs for $10. It is an investment to your shoes and not expensive. If you wear sizes 7-8.5 buy a small, if you wear 9-11 buy a medium, and ifyou wear 11.5-13 buy a large.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

True to size but if you go up half a size bigger, buy some Force Shields to stop the creasing when you wear them. You can buy them from Footlocker, Finishline, FootAction, and Champs for $10. It is an investment to your shoes and not expensive. If you wear sizes 7-8.5 buy a small, if you wear 9-11 buy a medium, and if you wear 11.5-13 buy a large.

Force Fields are not an investment. I've never seen them gain anybody money.

On the other hand I don't see how you guys crease up shoes to begin with. If you buy your size you shouldn't have a problem with this. Stop walkinglike ducks and just wear your shoes. Not that big of a deal.

IV's fit True to size.

cmon yall.. the JB forum has been flooded with threads that belong in sneaker reviews.

redirect OP so threads like these can go in the forums they belong.

Originally Posted by the heatstroker

I actually go up a half size on IVs on account of comfort. The downside is that the toebox creases easier when sized up, but they feel much much better on your little toe if you go up a 1/2 size. At least for me. This wasn't so much the case in '99. They were wider then.
QFT. 1/2 size up, imo.

On the 99's, i would probably go a half size up. the newer retro 4's fit true to size but older ones were made wayyyyy better. The leather or suede isthicker. I had a pair of white cements I got from my friend like 2 summers ago. Im a size 10 and usually don't go outside of my size. Especially jordans. Ican only wear a 10 and the white cements I had were a size 10 but they fit like a 9.5, they were too snug on me. even wearing them to work were I would mostlybe on my feet the whole day didn't break them in. they were still tight.

if you get your exact size and nothing biggger your j's won't crease dat much. if you get a half size bigger you'll be comfturable but they'llcrease more easily.

Back
Top Bottom