Jordan 4 x Hender Scheme - $900

Can someone explain to me why people would want these shoes??

I dont get it.

Would rather get a pair of actual 4s. Lasers and still have money left over.

Does nike/JB actually allow this or you dont need permission to do so.

It doesn't have any branding from Nike so I don't know if this is a callabo.

Probably just an artist that used the model and put his spin on it.

It explicitly says in the description they are "based on" the Jordan 4

Last edited:
These are actually insane in person. From what I've gathered it's just one guy who makes each pair by hand in a little shop. Not sure how he can get away with using the model but more power to him. It's not like Jordan ever gave a sh* about anybody. But yeah just got a pair in and they're mind blowing quality wise and the dude nailed the sleek og shape, which was a big draw for me. I sold a few pairs of GR Jordan's that hurt my feet and bought this one beautiful high quality "Jordan" that also hurts my feet. Hah. I hear they break in really nice and turn to butter though so we'll see. He uses leathers from the whole barnyard on this thing it's nuts. View media item 1896337

These are actually insane in person. From what I've gathered it's just one guy who makes each pair by hand in a little shop. Not sure how he can get away with using the model but more power to him. It's not like Jordan ever gave a sh* about anybody. But yeah just got a pair in and they're mind blowing quality wise and the dude nailed the sleek og shape, which was a big draw for me. I sold a few pairs of GR Jordan's that hurt my feet and bought this one beautiful high quality "Jordan" that also hurts my feet. Hah. I hear they break in really nice and turn to butter though so we'll see. He uses leathers from the whole barnyard on this thing it's nuts.
how did you size on them? i wear a 8.5 in jordans

how did you size on them? i wear a 8.5 in jordans
I wear a size US10.5 and I bought a size 6. They are a little short for my foot length wise but they will break in. You'll want a size 4 if you're a US8.5, size 4 in Hender scheme translates to size 8-9

What was the ticket on them ? About to drop a G on a sz 12 or I guess it's a sz 7 in hender scheme ?

What was the ticket on them ? About to drop a G on a sz 12 or I guess it's a sz 7 in hender scheme ?
Retailers in the US seem to all be right around the $1000-$1200 mark so that's sounds about right. I found a guy from Japan on eBay and got mine for just over $800

I think US patents run for 25 years. The IV came out in 1989, that's 27 years, free game now.

Very similar to the air bubble patent, Payless, DC and so many others incorporate air into their shoes.

Last edited:
I think US patents run for 25 years. The IV came out in 1989, that's 27 years, free game now.
Hah that makes sense, cool, I've been wondering how this was legal.
Very similar to the air bubble patent, Payless, DC and so many others incorporate air into their shoes.

Back
Top Bottom