Jordan 5 Cement Grey 2017

I'm not completely on-board with the black tongue. It's alright, but should have been cement.

Would have liked one of the following instead:

Cement5-RedJM-BLKsl.png

Cement5-BLKJM-BLKsl.png

Cement5-TealJM-BLKsl.png

Nightwing says leather is like the Alternate Motorsport. :smokin

Alternate MS4 is real leather. That means Cement 5s will be real leather?
Definitely Nike should have come up with more cement pattern hints.

Cement tongue, cement laceloops, cement toebox mudguard like the 3s

Midsole I prefer black.

There is a black cement 5 custom that has elephant print on toebox mudguard liek the 3s. Love that.

Oh and definitely will wait until it hits discount.
If it doesn't go below $130, I have enough Jordan retros (~ 10 pairs)
If it does, I will spend $130.

Cement tongue, cement laceloops, cement toebox mudguard like the 3s

Midsole I prefer black.

There is a black cement 5 custom that has elephant print on toebox mudguard liek the 3s. Love that..

I got you when I get home.

Got the reserve and to my surprise they didn't exclude these from the promo code, still passing

Reactions: PJS
Got the reserve and to my surprise they didn't exclude these from the promo code, still passing

really i didnt get the reserve if i did i would have copped

its good to know you can use the codes

if i can use the 20% 0ff i'm a cop on saturday

does anyone know how nike picks people random for reserves ?
always wanted to know this

reserves go through the nike+ app, and as far as i know, nike+ allows promo codes for all the reserves. its when you wait until RD that u cant use promos on SNKRS and NDC.

Lol big kids reserved.... JB Trollz

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170803-103004.png
    Screenshot_20170803-103004.png
    330 KB · Views: 5
Still don't get why Nike reserves releases for people but, it's still on a FCFS basis and not until the given reserved time frame.

I thought the whole "reserved for you" meant they set that size and item aside "for you."

It's like FTL, Champs, FTA deciding to tell people their "reserved" items are FCFS when they go pick them up.

Just my take on the whole Nike+ reserved process :lol:

I can't be mad at them if they say it's reserved for you on FCFS basis. Idk if Nike states that anywhere with the reserve system. I don't see a problem with it unless they don't state that

Nike didn't reserve me squat!
No love for the rooster
Guess I'll just buy on disco for $120 like everyone else

Trying hard to refrain from copping on disco.. I think these are nice but I would sort of rather have fire red OG v's in either OG color.

Reactions: ARK
Trying hard to refrain from copping on disco.. I think these are nice but I would sort of rather have fire red OG v's in either OG color.

Agree whole heartedly. Lets be honest, I would rather have those Nike Air Fire Red 3M 5 in my closet than this somewhat original looking pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom