Jordan 5 "Pro Stars" - June 6, 2015

I saw a pic with Envy and they looked cool

If they sit and I can use a reward discount at FTL or FNL...maybe

Lol.....Stores are raffling these in my area (Yes, I'm dead serious). People are buying this slew of trash releases up this year.

It's easier to raffle everything than picking and choosing

3 for 3 on raffle tix. These will be easy to get on Saturday. Yeah they'll probably sit but I don't think they'll sit for super long. Once people start seeing how nice these look on feet via IG, people will start copping.

I saw a pic with Envy and they looked cool

If they sit and I can use a reward discount at FTL or FNL...maybe
It's easier to raffle everything than picking and choosing
I liked this on foot shot too...

smokin.gif

Last edited:
5s are my favorite Jordan. I tend to double up on previous color ways such as OG fire red 3M (holy grail). On these newer colorways I'll get 1 but that's it. Bought the previous navy version as well for winter. I prefer wearing jeans with 5s instead of shorts.

Can't get down with the notion of if a shoe sits, it's whack.

There's plenty of dope kicks that I can walk into any footlocker and find sitting on the shelf.
In my area NOTHING IS SITTING. Every retro is gone, outside of a few mid 1s and those Westbrook 1s. (anyone who doubts this, and is board, feel free to google the phone #s for the sneaker retailers in the Las Vegas aea to find out what I already stated).

I really can't believe people bought every retro this year even with the lackluster colorways, the sloppy glue jobs on some release (even after promising "rematsered" quality ) and the price hike from last year. I've never seen almost  every retro sold out in virtually every store. I'm not sure what's happening here.

I know in other people's cities this is not the case and there is probably white/mettalic Vs, Midnight navy V's and mabybe many others still on dispay, but not here.

The way things are going here this year, I think these poison green Vs (or whatever you want to call them) will not be sitting in any store here.

JUST GOT THAT SHIEKH EMAIL FROM THE GALLO OUT HERE IN H-TOWN! #SOLID. THIS IS THE 3rd CONSECUTIVE RAFFLE WIN FOR ME(BRED XI LOWS, CHI 1's, AND THESE) FROM THIS SAME LOCATION...LUV IT,MAYNE! HOLLA...

CED B.

Last edited:
JB has not released a decent retro of the 5 recently other than fear 5's.

DBs were ugly as hell and then the GR's of the older models feel like plastic.

price going up quality going down, this CW is terrible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom