Jordan 5 "Pro Stars" - June 6, 2015

Copped this morning ez walk up for 162

I don't know why V'S get so much hate hate..

They look like a fighter aircraft imo

V's don't get hate as a model.
Its just that JB has been murdering V's with trash colorways and trash materials the last couple years.

A properly executed Black/Metallic V with NA would bring serious hype again

Last edited:

There have been far worse shoes.  There are even worse shoes coming this year.

Have you seen this abomination?
That's pretty bad but I wouldn't say it's worse than these busted a** 5's lol. It's just an opinion though obv, i'm sure some people love these 5's

debating to pick these up for $150.00 have $40 pp credit and can use $20 fnl rewards..

These look better in person . They are bright and make a great summer shoe. Retro 5's are such a sick design and one of my favorite models of all time . If JB slapped a Bel Air tag on these they would have been an instant sell out.

These look better in person . They are bright and make a great summer shoe. Retro 5's are such a sick design and one of my favorite models of all time . If JB slapped a Bel Air tag on these they would have been an instant sell out.
I saw them in person today at the mall, I still think they're terrible, however they DO look less terrible in person. I'm glad the people who wanted them got them easily though, to each his own, grats guys!

I know these are getting bashed, but with the quality upgrade over this year, Do you guys think this could be a decent balling shoe???

wanted to hold off on these but ended up copping anyways.. not bad for $150 after fnl rewards and pp credit..

With 13 lows and shattered back boards on the horizon, coupled with all that I've spent on recent releases, these were an easy pass. They look better w the black laces tho, for sure.

My friend called these the 'Watermelon 5s' lol. The cw kinda does remind me of watermelons tho.

I think these are raw as hell.  My local FL had em in my size and held them for me while I ran down the block. Always good to help those bros make commission so they hook you up in the future.  Still seeing em on websites for sale... had to LOL at this fool selling three pairs on Facebook for $200.  Was it really worth the sawbuck??? 

I thought about getting a pair yesterday for about a half a minute to get customized was thinking painting the upper black, leaving the tongue the way it is and only leaving the gray of midsole and red on teeth and getting the whole midsole painted gray with black speckles

Can anyone do a photo shop and change the whole upper to black, leave the tongue the way it is and change whole midsole to gray with speckles and leave the teeth red?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom