Jordan 5 Red Suede & Blue Suede 2017

Yeah I don't mess with lapstone anymore
They charge $10 shipping and they send those nasty emails saying I can pay full retail lol
They know damn well I ain't gonna pay retail
CB did tweet out mystery Monday was gonna be big
I'm thinking 30% off sitewide

Fourth of July 40%.

Wishful thinking lol
its not out of the question. theyve done 50% off before. i remember loading up on a buttload of boots for winter during the 50% rofl. 50% sale this upcomming week would be LIIIIIIIIT

Last edited:
nerd.gif

What time City Blue start tweeting about the Sale?

Asking for a friend

They tweet in the morning saying it's coming
Then tweet the sale usually after noon or so
If it's a big sale you gotta be on it
Once its live it might take awhile to get an invoice depending on how many requests they get

Last edited:
Just got a invoice from cityblue on these, for the full retail price. Yeah...no thanks.

looks like we gonna have to hope for a july 4th promo...todays mystery Monday has to do with yeezy or something

Where did you guys get the idea to send a request without knowing if there was a sale or not [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I'm dying over here lol
Also got invoice for full price
Well that plan sure blew up in my face [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I'll try again tomorrow [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
The only Js kids want now are 1s and limited ****.
I'm grown and select 1s are truly the ONLY J's I want. Been there n done that. JB milked me since 2000 with my own money and longer with family help. I'm not a true OG, but I've been around since the original 5s purchasing wise, I simply DONT NEED anything nowadays. No need to keep buying the same model in a "new" colorway.

We have gotten spoiled with CB and their discos
So when they don't do a disco we get let down
Oh well....still love CB

I just got an invoice from Cityblue for the alternate motorsport 4s with 30% off discount while the 5s red suede came for retail i submited both yesterday at the same time. 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
City Blue finally caved with a 20% off on those packs.. :lol: Good looks my man, u stay winning. :pimp:

Last edited:
Give them some time
They will cave on the red 5's also lol
I literally got the invoice like 30 sec after I submitted [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom