Jordan 5 Red Suede & Blue Suede 2017

Rock DeZ Yesterday,They Do Have That Ashy Larry look!!! I shoulda Took em Back While I Had A Chance!!!

Haha ashy Larry 5's
JB should of threw in a bottle of lotion with these [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I'm still gonna cop once price drops lol
Nothing a little lotion can't fix

Last edited:
I've had second thoughts on shoes before, don't expect gum bottoms not to have any!

I got my pair in. I wanted to like them but I just can't. The reds don't even match and it's not at all like the pictures. I'm returning them. Hopefully the blue pair will be better.

Last edited:
Rock DeZ Yesterday,They Do Have That Ashy Larry look!!! I shoulda Took em Back While I Had A Chance!!!
laugh.gif
 fr...this has happened to many  of us!  I have several pair in the dark corner of my closet with one wear on 'em!

finally seen 'em in person and boy o boy were the filters on overdrive in most of the pics I seen
laugh.gif

the red is very faded, but in its defense, I seen 2 pairs side by side and 1 was a darker shade than the other

I wouldn't mind the darker pair on disco, but ordering online would be a crap shoot

Reactions: ARK
finally seen 'em in person and boy o boy were the filters on overdrive in most of the pics I seen :lol:

the red is very faded, but in its defense, I seen 2 pairs side by side and 1 was a darker shade than the other

I wouldn't mind the darker pair on disco, but ordering online would be a crap shoot

THIS. I went into FTA to give these a shot Saturday night because I had a few coupons to use. Tried them on and they were super washed out/faded. I said that to the associate and she offered to let me see a few more pairs of my size but I declined. There couldn't be that much of a difference to make me spend the money.

I dropped my Nike pair off at UPS this morning. Then took my other pair in store to FNL. She asked why I was returning and of course I told her. I wanted to like them but I just don't. The reds don't match and the suede is too light. Awful execution. Most disappointing.

Last edited:
Any kind of treatment or product to put on these that would give some life to the red suede? Like make it more vibrant/less faded-looking?

It was shown earlier in this thread, the red dye makes the suede TOO dark and then the midsole and netting look pink.

You are right. The netting and midsole are already lighter than original seude which is a big complaint for many.

Back
Top Bottom