Jordan 6-17-23 Carmine......

Very coppable in that Wizards colorway
pimp.gif

Is there a reason there are musical notes on the tongue? This might have been already been explain, but I don't feel like going through 8 pages to look for an answer.

Is there a reason there are musical notes on the tongue? This might have been already been explain, but I don't feel like going through 8 pages to look for an answer.

Originally Posted by king26

grin.gif

Air Jordan XVII were inspired by Jazz. They have music notes on the shrouds.

Originally Posted by king26

grin.gif

Air Jordan XVII were inspired by Jazz. They have music notes on the shrouds.

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by Boogie0927

seriously $260? I wouldn't even pay 100 for these... but thats just me...
I guess you didn't read the part where he mentioned AUSTRALIA.

Different currency to the US down there in case you didn't know.

Meanwhile those white/royal blue joints actually do some justice to this hybrid.
pimp.gif

Thanks heaps bro !I'll message the seller.The Australian dollar is actually on par with the US dollar. So imagine paying $260 US for these
frown.gif
I like them.... Can use them as an "everyday" Jordan and retro's for going out
smile.gif
if you're serious about these Vuey, make i suggest you go to sneaker.st ? they're selling them for $80 
laugh.gif
, and i'm sure the site owner wouldn't mind shipping international to get rid of them
http://sneaker.st/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=520
Please reread what i posted, carefully please.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by Boogie0927

seriously $260? I wouldn't even pay 100 for these... but thats just me...
I guess you didn't read the part where he mentioned AUSTRALIA.

Different currency to the US down there in case you didn't know.

Meanwhile those white/royal blue joints actually do some justice to this hybrid.
pimp.gif

Thanks heaps bro !I'll message the seller.The Australian dollar is actually on par with the US dollar. So imagine paying $260 US for these
frown.gif
I like them.... Can use them as an "everyday" Jordan and retro's for going out
smile.gif
if you're serious about these Vuey, make i suggest you go to sneaker.st ? they're selling them for $80 
laugh.gif
, and i'm sure the site owner wouldn't mind shipping international to get rid of them
http://sneaker.st/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=520
Please reread what i posted, carefully please.

JB = fail for these

but that white blue colorway makes me want a couple pair of College blue XVIIs so bad right now

JB = fail for these

but that white blue colorway makes me want a couple pair of College blue XVIIs so bad right now

Back
Top Bottom